By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii users assemble!

playing fire emblem right now

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Fortunately or unfortunately, my wii has been my primary gaming console since 2006. besides a small bit of time I played on the PS3 (arkham city, Red dead, LA Noire, little big planet) I've pretty much only played wii games. Wii sports, excite truck, wario ware, twilight princess, paper mario, super mario galaxy, punchout, new super mario bros, zack and wiki, monster hunter tri, super smash bros, links crossbow training, guitar heros 3-5, mario party,golden eye, donkey kong country, sports resort (pilotwings minigame), dr mario online RX, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Xenoblade, Super Mario Galaxy 2, No More Heros, Rabbids Go Home,guilty party etc.

I am currently playing Rhythm Heaven Fever, Little Kings story, Xenoblade , and No More Heros

My backlog consists of :
Fire emblem, Red steel 2, sin and punishment, tatsunoko vs capcom, okami, wario land, and both metroids.

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

Recently replayed Super Mario Galaxy (and I rarely replay games)

Currently playing Skyward Sword

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

I HATE THE WII.

anyway um.......I'm still not allowed to throw it away and not bothered to sell in any method.

its still plugged in but i rarely use it.

Around the Network

wii was an awesome system for hardcore gamers that nobody knew about. i have so many games that i never finished. if ninty came out w hd and a decent online system. they wouldnt be in the predicament they r today.

I was thinking about grabbing a few used gems to play on the Wii my father bought and never used since I don't have a console at the moment. Maybe just twilight princess. I haven't played a lot of Wii games and I absolutely hate the controller.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

My bros Wii is now packed away.

My bros Wii U is just collecting dust as well... Its still hooked up, but its been like 2months or more since its been used.

Using my wii u for the Wii games and I'm still looking for other wii games that would suit my taste.

Still hooked to an old CRT, mostly kids play on it (tbh, there's hardly any console better for kids).

I still play from time to time, mostly Grand Slam to unwind after work, or local coop with kids (in mostly all my purchases for Wii I was making sure there's local coop).