By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst graphics this generation

@ koopa

You want good Wii games that look ugly? 

I give you Mario Kart. 

Around the Network
koopatrooper said:
german tortoise u dont like me? =(

what in German tortoise indicates I dont like you? Koopa is a tortoise as he cant swim.

turtle = wasserschildkröte

tortoise = landschildkröte 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/chinawarrior/images.html?tag=tabs;images

edit: ops, that's a VC game. Try this one :) Spy Games: Elevator Mission (WII) http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/spygameselevatormission/images.html?tag=tabs;images

Im sorry

mM

Soooooooooo I love the fact everyone is instantly jumping to blast Wii games here because it's far too easy to do so isn't it?

Put a bit of effort and pull out some of the god awful looking 360 and PS3 titles eh?

How about Two Worlds on 360 eh? Horrible HORRIBLE looking game and it performs just as badly too.

Around the Network

My vote goes for Cruis'n too ... the ones on N64 looked way better

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

DMeisterJ said:

@ koopa

You want good Wii games that look ugly?

I give you Mario Kart.

doesnt look that bad imo 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Cruis'n is by far the ugliest this gen.

@ Thatmax: SMB looks way better then Cruis'n. Low-end 2D graphics are more pleasing to the eye then low-end 3D graphics.

MrMarc said:
Soooooooooo I love the fact everyone is instantly jumping to blast Wii games here because it's far too easy to do so isn't it?

Put a bit of effort and pull out some of the god awful looking 360 and PS3 titles eh?

How about Two Worlds on 360 eh? Horrible HORRIBLE looking game and it performs just as badly too.

That may be true, but it still looks better than most wii games.

mM

@ fax

You're right, it's not that bad

It's downright fugly.