By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst graphics this generation

hey dmeisterj what console is thatn on?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

I think I'll cry now.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

are we forgetting the VC? hehe

cruisn is for the wii

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
cruisn is for the wii

haha and I thought I was late. =D

Around the Network

There are MUCH worse than that.
Monster Trux Arenas for wii is a really bad one.

nitro bike:

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Dallinor said:
Faxanadu said:
cruisn is for the wii

haha and I thought I was late. =D

yeah, that German tortoise confused me with asking so late in the thread... 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

somebody notice that only wii games are mentiond in this thread that sucks

german tortoise u dont like me? =(