By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne Review Thread - MetaCritic 93% ~ GameRankings 91.47%

I'll go for 85, because reviews are much more strict this generation.

Early contender for GOTY in my opinion

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah that's what I was saying.  It's got the best overall library of any 8 gen console.  It doesn't need exclusives to win.  They're just the icing on the cake. 

Well, if you leave out PS' exclusives, Xbone has the better library But this gen is done already.

Ps4 has a lot of games xbox doesn't have that also come out on pc, vita or ps3. Out and out exclusives are not a determining factor.  despite all that for the rest of this gen ps4 will have some pretty big exclusives.  Icing on the cake as I said. 

it will be ps4's top rated exclusive that isn't a last gen port: 87.

Sony-For-Life said:
when Order can get 2 and 3's why not BB? idk if its a universal Sony hate but whatever it is every PS exclusive game must get some very shity scores like 2 and 3's so im gonna go with sth between 75 to 85.

I think it is silly to compare The Order to Bloodborne. One of the games is a spirtual successor in a series that has proven itself, the other game was a hit or miss depending on the player because of its focus (or overfocus depending on whom you ask) on cinematics. It's obvious that the game like The Order will get some really low reviews, while much less so for a game like Bloodborne. 

Gilgamesh said:

Added a table with everyones numbers I'll continue to upgrade as the predictions go on.

In that case then, I might as well play:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
walsufnir said:

Well, if you leave out PS' exclusives, Xbone has the better library But this gen is done already.

Ps4 has a lot of games xbox doesn't have that also come out on pc, vita or ps3. Out and out exclusives are not a determining factor.  despite all that for the rest of this gen ps4 will have some pretty big exclusives.  Icing on the cake as I said.

I was only joking but expected that definition of exclusive in your reply ;)

Add me if u want :)

90%.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

So when the reviews start coming in the predicting will stop.

86 sounds about right