By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Pixels Official Trailer] - Adam Sandler movie inspired on games

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CYMC5b8KLE

Around the Network

Thank you.

Also, wrong forum. Can some one move it please?

Wow actually looks good. Also I think it's fine in the gaming section, it is gaming related.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

I don't remember creating an Adam Sandler movie trailer.

But really I'm skeptical because, y'know, Adam Sandler. Interesting premise at least and I might just see it for the gaming references.

Around the Network

"Oooooooh yeeeeah!"
That's all Peter f***ing Dinklage has to say in the trailer? Really?

It looks stylish, and I like the references, but I fear the comedy will be mostly miss.

Somebody protect Movie Bob from himself! He will surely kill himself when he sees this.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Oh dear. Sony what have you done? I predict poor reviews and low box office.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Damn it, I just posted about it in the movie discussion. Oh well, this film is going to be crazy good or crazy bad. And liked the ending of the trailer with the son biting the father hehehe XD

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

It looks so horrible...but I'm probably going to watch it.