By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Fire Emblem Awakening hit 2m sales?

Will Fire Emblem Awakening hit 2m sales?

Yes, at the end of 2015 21 26.92%

Yes, after 2015 though 28 35.90%

No it won't 17 21.79%

No, but it will be close 12 15.38%

Total:78

shocked that it hasn't already!

Around the Network
Paatar said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, I could have, but I was busy at the time and couldn`t look it up. Also, wouldn`t it be easier to post the numbers on the thread so that people can see it as opposed to everyone checking for themselves? Just sayin`...

Or instead of arguing with me you can do a quick 10 second search. Since you obviously have more than enough time to do so. :)

Huh, me being the passive agressive one? I just asked for numbers. No need to get upset at me.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Paatar said:

Or instead of arguing with me you can do a quick 10 second search. Since you obviously have more than enough time to do so. :)

Huh, me being the passive agressive one? I just asked for numbers. No need to get upset at me.

It was asked in a passive aggressive manner which I did not like.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

North America:  0.62m 40.0%
+ Europe:  0.32m 20.8%
+ Japan: 0.52m 33.8%
+ Rest of the World: 0.08m 5.4%
= Global 1.54m
The answer is no. 
Though it's success and popularity will push IF beyond those numbers, and maybe even beyond 2m. The reception of Awakening was good by both gamers and critics, and it has been listed as one of the best 3DS in many places. Similarly to how P4 Golden made Persona 5 very popular when it was a very niche title.

.- -... -.-. -..

If VGC is correct with 1.54M physical sales, then with digital it should accomplish that sometime after 2015.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network

I doubt it'll reach 2 million. I don't know what it's like elsewhere, but I haven't seen any copies of it new in any of the physical stores anywhere near me... So I think Nintendo would have to produce more copies first.

Paatar said:
Cloudman said:

If my first comment sounded passive agressive, then I apologize, but in the future, perhaps you should provide information essential to your topic rather than make a snide remark towards someone who asks for that information.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Paatar said:
Cloudman said:

If my first comment sounded passive agressive, then I apologize, but in the future, perhaps you should provide information essential to your topic rather than make a snide remark towards someone who asks for that information.

I already stated I had forgotten it.

It is something that should be added but it isn't "essential"

I didn't make a snide remark towards someone who asked for it. I made a snide remark to someone who made a silly excuse for not looking it up and tried to make me feel guilty to add the numbers. ;)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]