By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why Zelda Series will FAIL on PS3 (Part II)

lame thread

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Why is it "The Legend of Zelda?" Why not "The Legend of Link?" Link is the legend, not Zelda! It's all about Link!

EEEEEPIC FAILLLLLLLL

Congratulations

again

BTW rolstoppable took the words right out my mouth :)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

You are all noob, aren't you.

Around the Network

So, if I get your point, you're saying a fourth gen version of a game wouldn't work on the PS3? Say it isn't so!

Um, fifth through seventh gen versions of Zelda games are much more "realistic" in their sound effects and style. God of War, as fantastic a game as it is, owes a lot to the Zelda franchise. As do pretty much every 3-D action/adventure game.

My consoles and the fates they suffered:

Atari 7800 (Sold), Intellivision (Thrown out), Gameboy (Lost), Super Nintendo (Stolen), Super Nintendo (2nd copy) (Thrown out by mother), Nintendo 64 (Still own), Super Nintendo (3rd copy) (Still own), Wii (Sold)

A more detailed history appears on my profile.

Link looks HOT ;) this is pretty old though and yes that's exactly what it would look like on the PS3, except I can't quite hear the 7.1 audio. Sounds like stereo to me... maybe we should ship the discs back and ask for the promised 7.1 audio. Stereo doesn't quite cut it for this type of game.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing some Zelda games with next-gen graphics along with blood and darker themes geared towards adults.

thetonestarr said:

Not to mention you're entirely ignorant of the Zelda franchise if you never knew Princess Zelda was a girl.

You're probably thinking of Link, who isn't a girl, but is played by one in that commercial. Which still shows ignorance.

I love when people rant against fanboyism, then say stuff like that, which only proves their status as a fanboy.

And Parokki is right. Where's the PS3... at all? What does that video have to do with ANYTHING?

edit: Okay, you posted while I was posting. And your explanation makes sense... but you really, really did a terrible job at execution. Perhaps next time?

^^ Couldn't say it better myself...

Maybe he never played any Zelda cos actually, you need to be SMART to solve the dungeon's puzzles on your own?

It could explain a lot...  :) 

Just my two cents, but anyway, this thread is an epic fail...

"A beautiful drawing in 480i will stay beautiful forever...

and an ugly drawing in 1080p will stay ugly forever..."