By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just pre-ordered Splatoon!

Have you pre-ordered Splatoon yet?

Obvously 18 14.40%

No, but I plan to 19 15.20%

No, but I plan to buy day 1 33 26.40%

No, but I'll buy the game eventually 33 26.40%

I won't be getting the game 22 17.60%

Total:125

So, I just pre-ordered Splatoon and I'm happy I did. I'm very excited for this game and want it to sell really well. Are you excited?

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I hope there is a white team that sprays white ink cause I would love to be that team

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
I hope there is a white team that sprays white ink cause I would love to be that team

I already knew you would.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

I'm getting the game but I'm not pre-ordering. Then again, Nintendo's a little more trustworthy than some other publishers.

the more i see it, the better it looks. hope multiplayer is complete w modes and arenas.

Around the Network

I just need the assurance that it will have sufficient games modes and content. I don't want this to be another new IP that Nintendo invests less in simply because it's not established (vicious circle, I know).

If the game lives up to the hype, then I'll be happy to get it and support a sequel. If it falls short, then whether I get it or not will depend on how much I need something to play at the time of release.

I'll decide when we know more about the single player.

I'll be waiting to see if there comes a sweet collectors or something before I do, but I will most certainly pre-order in time.

I don't think id get this game even if i had a Wii U. Id be pre ordering X instead

Won't be preordering it unless there's a bonus/bundle (like MP10) but it'll be a Day 1! The game looks fantastic.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread