By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - prediction-Is this possible: 400,000 PS4s in march(USA)?

400,000 PS4s in march(usa)-is this possible?

Of course!!!!! 165 42.86%

It is quite possible! 99 25.71%

Maybe yes, maybe no.. 43 11.17%

I do not think so .. 30 7.79%

400,000? No chance! 23 5.97%

see results 25 6.49%

Total:385

Of course it's possible. I'm expecting 400-420k for PS4.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

Hmmmmmmmmm yea sure why not

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Its a 5 week month,  it should easily pass 400k.

The 500k group is missing the fact March is traditionally lower than Feb (Weekly average). I think betting no drop weekly over a 5 week month is pretty fair. So 430k ish. Either way I think it doubles the XB1 (which will drop from feb).

If you run around saying 500k is easy when it sells a magnificent 450k you are feeding the trolls ammo to down play it.

I hope I am wrong and it is an epic April NDP for me. Either way I will be VERY happy with anything over 400k. 350k will be a letdown(but acceptable) and anything under that will be doom train time ; ).

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

SjOne said:
The more important question is will this be the month PS4 gets %50 marketshare

good question. its possible, i think - because the end of march:

china ps4 release! very strong sales in den usa, europe and japan (bloodborne and 3 other games coming on 26. march in japan)!

what do you think, SjOne?

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
SjOne said:

china ps4 release! very strong sales in den usa, europe and japan (bloodborne and 3 other games coming on 26. march in japan)!

I am not seeing march. Right now the PS4 is around 700k from 50%, best cast scenario in NA is maybe 150k (Wii U around 100k, XB1 around 200k and PS4 at 450k) more than XB1+WiiU, maybe 300 tops in Others and I think Japan will kick in a good bit and give 150k. Wait thats 600k...... lol. I dont see us getting 100k from China. but 50% is relatively possible, pretty much a sure thing by the end of April barring price cuts from the competitors.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
KazumaKiryu said:
SjOne said:

I am not seeing march. Right now the PS4 is around 700k from 50%, best cast scenario in NA is maybe 150k (Wii U around 100k, XB1 around 200k and PS4 at 450k) more than XB1+WiiU, maybe 300 tops in Others and I think Japan will kick in a good bit and give 150k. Wait thats 600k...... lol. I dont see us getting 100k from China. but 50% is relatively possible, pretty much a sure thing by the end of April barring price cuts from the competitors.

2 very special weeks for ps4 wordwide, i think. its really exciting.
13 people think: "No Chance, 400k" ... its not so much ^^

Man if people bought 350k in Feb with The Order that got a 65 then hell yeah it can get 400k with Bloodborne + MLB + Type 0(dat demo hype).

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Ali_16x said:
Man if people bought 350k in Feb with The Order that got a 65 then hell yeah it can get 400k with Bloodborne + MLB + Type 0(dat demo hype).

i hope it. its very exciting.

No, it's not a tax month unlike February