By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game is keeping you on last gen?

What game?

Halo 25 100.00%

Total:25
Captain_Yuri said:

Yeaa! The main reason I get Sony consoles is cause of its jrpgs so when they have enough jrpgs, I usually buy it! I bought the ps3 for MGS IV cause I love that series but I also bought it for jrpgs and the ps3 had a ton of them! But since MGS V is multiplat, I don't really have a reason to buy a ps4 just yet but as the jrpg library keeps on growing on the ps4, my interest in it will also keep on growing until eventually a game comes out that will be its tipping point for me. Most likely for the ps4, FFXV will push me over the edge at the latest unless they make a surprise zomfg announcement that it will be on steam too which if that happens, I wont need to repaint my house to white anymore loll.

My tipping point will be Silent Hills. Probably the only game I will buy on launch day; other than FFXV and UC4. Hope they show it off soon!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yeaa! The main reason I get Sony consoles is cause of its jrpgs so when they have enough jrpgs, I usually buy it! I bought the ps3 for MGS IV cause I love that series but I also bought it for jrpgs and the ps3 had a ton of them! But since MGS V is multiplat, I don't really have a reason to buy a ps4 just yet but as the jrpg library keeps on growing on the ps4, my interest in it will also keep on growing until eventually a game comes out that will be its tipping point for me. Most likely for the ps4, FFXV will push me over the edge at the latest unless they make a surprise zomfg announcement that it will be on steam too which if that happens, I wont need to repaint my house to white anymore loll.

My tipping point will be Silent Hills. Probably the only game I will buy on launch day; other than FFXV and UC4. Hope they show it off soon!

Yeaa! PT looks sick so Silent Hill will probably be amazing when it comes out!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ReimTime said:
Captain_Yuri said:

can't fucking wait for silent hills. played pt three times by myself and two times with a group of friends taking turns. felt old school for some reason.

Captain_Yuri said:
ReimTime said:

I'm not sure how similar it will be to the demo since SH games are usually third person but I feel like PT got everything right

#1 Amb-ass-ador

thedawghousev2 said:
ReimTime said:

can't fucking wait for silent hills. played pt three times by myself and two times with a group of friends taking turns. felt old school for some reason.

It's amazing what they can do with one hallway and some great sound design eh

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
ReimTime said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I'm not sure how similar it will be to the demo since SH games are usually third person but I feel like PT got everything right

Well for me, PT showed me confidence in the game so whether or not it will be FP or TP, I think based on PT, its pretty clear that it will be epic regardless

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
ReimTime said:

Well for me, PT showed me confidence in the game so whether or not it will be FP or TP, I think based on PT, its pretty clear that it will be epic regardless

Agreed!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

TheGoldenBoy said:
thedawghousev2 said:

that's good to hear, are you enjoying your ps4/wii u/xbox one?

I love my PS4 & Vita, but I haven't been able to play as much recently because of exams.

i thought you were a nintendo guy for some reason

Almost was Dark Souls 2, but I had a feeling it was coming to PS4 so I held out on buying it.

So none, both my PS3 and 360 are stored away in my closet.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I still need to beat Xenoblade Chronicles.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."