By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game is keeping you on last gen?

What game?

Halo 25 100.00%

Total:25
Captain_Yuri said:
Persona 5. Its on the ps4 but... Why spend $400 when I can play it on my ps3 yar har har

What if Sony pays for it to be exclusive on PS4 in the West?

Around the Network

Ultra Street Fighter 4. That and games like Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia and the like. And even though I got Skyrim on PC with mods I still find myself playing it on Xbox 360 along with Fallout 3.

I've yet to finish Dark Souls on my PS3 so I guess that. But there are still titles for it that I'm going to get eventually and play on it, since the PS4 doesn't have backwards compatibility.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Persona 5. One game I can think of I retired are the older smash games, and maybe Mario Kart games, but most games never retire... ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

thedawghousev2 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
None. I have completely moved on.

that's good to hear, are you enjoying your ps4/wii u/xbox one?

I love my PS4 & Vita, but I haven't been able to play as much recently because of exams.

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Persona 5. Its on the ps4 but... Why spend $400 when I can play it on my ps3 yar har har

Then we all know what I will be getting in order to play it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Shouldn't the question be what game isn't convincing you of next gen? Cus there are lots of good answers for that

TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I will flip a table and drop P5 til a later date. And be bitter.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Captain_Yuri said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Never knew you were that big of a fan of the series.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Never knew you were that big of a fan of the series.

Well, its not really about Persona 5 alone. FF Type 0 is also on the ps4 as well as the Neptunia series soon as well so it all adds up for me. But when a game like Persona 5 isn't exclusive, then I don't really have a justifyable reason to spend $400 atm in order to get a ps4 but Persona 5 would be a tipping point if it was exclusive to the ps4

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850