By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game is keeping you on last gen?

What game?

Halo 25 100.00%

Total:25

Well when I originally bought a PS3 one year ago I bought like 40 games along side it so I could say that my backlog is what I come back to (although it is almost finished).

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Angelus said:
Shouldn't the question be what game isn't convincing you of next gen? Cus there are lots of good answers for that

lawl 10/10 post right here, fucking hell angelus this post is making me rofl, holy shit the most comedic part about this is instead of you answering my question, you ask ME a question. genius!!

Ps plus. I play on ps4 but it's hard not to play many of the free ps3 games I get monthly. If I ever get through them all I might still go back to play titles I love like cod4, god of war 3, uncharted, mgs4 and many more.

Captain_Yuri said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Then we all know what I will be getting in order to play it

Never knew you were that big of a fan of the series.

Well, its not really about Persona 5 alone. FF Type 0 is also on the ps4 as well as the Neptunia series soon as well so it all adds up for me. But when a game like Persona 5 isn't exclusive, then I don't really have a justifyable reason to spend $400 atm in order to get a ps4 but Persona 5 would be a tipping point if it was exclusive to the ps4

I see. That makes sense and probably a good way to see a value in a system.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
ReimTime said:

Well when I originally bought a PS3 one year ago I bought like 40 games along side it so I could say that my backlog is what I come back to (although it is almost finished).

You got your PS3 with 40 games? How did you decide which one to play first?

I lied a little, I bought the games over the course of a week after I had done extensive research online of recomended games lists. I decided to play TLOU first because it was bundled in with the console and I was most hyped for it

#1 Amb-ass-ador

GCN: Tales of Symphonia (6th run!)
DS: Advance Wars Days of Ruin (I play this too much)
Wii: Skyward Sword (still need to finish this!!)

That said, I don't play these as much as I do with Eight Gen, but I still play them from time to time.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well, its not really about Persona 5 alone. FF Type 0 is also on the ps4 as well as the Neptunia series soon as well so it all adds up for me. But when a game like Persona 5 isn't exclusive, then I don't really have a justifyable reason to spend $400 atm in order to get a ps4 but Persona 5 would be a tipping point if it was exclusive to the ps4

Yeaa! The main reason I get Sony consoles is cause of its jrpgs so when they have enough jrpgs, I usually buy it! I bought the ps3 for MGS IV cause I love that series but I also bought it for jrpgs and the ps3 had a ton of them! But since MGS V is multiplat, I don't really have a reason to buy a ps4 just yet but as the jrpg library keeps on growing on the ps4, my interest in it will also keep on growing until eventually a game comes out that will be its tipping point for me. Most likely for the ps4, FFXV will push me over the edge at the latest unless they make a surprise zomfg announcement that it will be on steam too which if that happens, I wont need to repaint my house to white anymore loll.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Yeaa! The main reason I get Sony consoles is cause of its jrpgs so when they have enough jrpgs, I usually buy it! I bought the ps3 for MGS IV cause I love that series but I also bought it for jrpgs and the ps3 had a ton of them! But since MGS V is multiplat, I don't really have a reason to buy a ps4 just yet but as the jrpg library keeps on growing on the ps4, my interest in it will also keep on growing until eventually a game comes out that will be its tipping point for me. Most likely for the ps4, FFXV will push me over the edge at the latest unless they make a surprise zomfg announcement that it will be on steam too which if that happens, I wont need to repaint my house to white anymore loll.

. . . Why are your pants already off before an announcement you have no idea is about to happen

TheGoldenBoy said:
Captain_Yuri said:

. . . Why are your pants already off before an announcement you have no idea is about to happen

I like to be prepared just in case >:P

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850