By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can Mario Kart 7 Hit 15Mil Lifetime in Sales?

Woah, is that page new? I've never seen it before. So fancy and convenient. Hope they expand the list to all/most million sellers (1st party, obviously).

I doubt MK7 will pass 17 mil. MK8D is the new handheld MK, so it'll kill 7's last legs. 16 is very possible though.

Off-topic: holy shit @ Sun&Moon

Edit: omg when did this become a thing? https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/index.html so much info and charts!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

I was confused at first, but then I saw the date. Once again, well played Tbone!

zorg1000 said:
Kinda random question, do u think Nintendo might release Mario Kart 8.5 for Wii U?

Rerelease Mario Kart 8+both DLC packs in a single packaged version

And guess what, it went true.

Slarvax said:

Edit: omg when did this become a thing? https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/index.html so much info and charts!

Wow cool :)

hardware numbers too, as of March 31st 2017, straight from nintendo.

Nintendo 3DS : Hardware: 66.12miilion units

Wii U : Hardware: 13,56miilion units

Nintendo Switch : Hardware: 2,74miilion units

They update it every 3 months at the end of every financial quarter. Usually at the very end of the next month.
So, expect June 30th numbers by the very end of July-begining of August. 
There's a very possible chance that Sun/Moon will have eclipsed X/Y as the #1 3DS game by then.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Nope, not going to happen.

What a hater.

gabzjmm23 said:
planning to buy this game within the year.

got the Mario Kart 7 digital code for free last year.  forgot the exact month though.  it is a good handheld game until MK8 deluxe came into the picture.  where are we in terms of sales?

Bump for the lolz

Does anybody know the sale numbers for the game?

NVM, it's 13.85M, for the curious