By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official "I got Super Smash Bros. Brawl" Thread

picked it up last night 12:01am---sub space rocks

Around the Network

I got it as well and suck royal ass at it. I've only ever played a Smash Bros. game for a few minutes at a time before. Anyone got a good guide they wouldn't mind pointing me to?

I got mine at 12:00 last night! :D

I got it in a nearby mall at 11am :D

Got it at 5:00 pm CST.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I got it at midnight. It was very windy but my dad chose the best car to drive to gamestop, so the car wasn't pushed by the wind at all. When we got there, there was a line of I dunno maybe 20 or so people? I talked to a guy behind me in line and he told me the gamestop tourney sucked because they had to use random characters.

It was also cold out and it was starting to snow. Luckily we got our copy soon and drove home! Arrived at 1:10something AM, and I began to Brawl away!

My first match was Pit VS Link VS Link VS Either Bowser or Donkey Kong. I won the first match, I then began going through some of SSE. Oh why did I chose Hard Mode...

Got it around 10ish AM.

I was behind a lady who was buying the game for her 2nd grader.

:)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I got it..

I played for 20 minutes... wasn't sure what to expect

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Got mine at about 2pm. We had a huge snow storm last night so I had to showel tons of snow to get to the store but it was sooooo worth it!

Signature goes here!

Woke up, walked into to Fred Meyers, got it in 30 seconds and 9:00 a.m.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz