When XBO will outsell N64?

Half of 2015 15 18.52%

End of 2015 19 23.46%

starting 2016 4 4.94%

end of 2016 7 8.64%

2017 or after 9 11.11%

never 27 33.33%

Total:81

So, after 1 year and 3 month, the XBO is still under N64 in sales... and we talk about US. The best XBO market.

LAUNCH YEAR

N64: 1,970,000

XBO: 1,820,000

First year

N64: 4,500,000

XBO: 4,370,000

Second January

N64: 160,000

XBO: 151,000

Do you think that XBO will pass N64 in the US? If yes, when?

Nintendo sales first 2 year in the US: http://i.imgur.com/LSGfjdR.png

Around the Network

iirc the N64 had a very strong launch. In any case it probably should in it's 2nd or 3rd by my rough guesstimate.

Of course it'll pass it at some point, I can't be bothered looking at the n64's weekly sales to say when. N64 had a stronger launch in the US then I realized.

It's a hardly a huge gap, probably by the end of this year.

Edit: That's also one cool picture.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

The Wii U had a better start than PS3 and 360 in its launch period and look how that turned out

Around the Network
SjOne said:
The Wii U had a better start than PS3 and 360 in its launch period and look how that turned out

But that is happen only the first two month!

Nintendo 64 is above XBO after one intere year... Of course XBO CAN pass N64, but not be sure at 100% about this!

The N64 was selling at nearly the same pase as the PS1 was in its early life, but after FF VII, it quickly fell behind. Aka the N64 had a great launch, but I think the XBO will pass it in year 2 or 3.

Look at those games, Nintendo basically got all its big games in that time frame, Mario 64, Mario Kart, Goldeneye, Banjo, Star Fox, KI, Diddy Kong Racing and Zelda and the difference is that small.  This thread is more like praise for the X1 for staying so close without Halo or Gears yet.

I'm tagging Xb one to hit between 20 and 30 million in the USA (depending on how long the generation goes). So whatever the situation now I'm pretty confident that by the end of the generation Xb one > N64 in the USA.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix