By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - worst anime you ever watched?

ssj12 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
luckduck2 said:
dbgt, and powerstone

Oh no you didn't! D:

To answer the question, I've only watched a few animes (Mobile Suit Gundam, Afro Samurai, Devil May Cry, Bleach and Trigun) and I'm now watching Cowboy Bebop. So... I'd say the ''worst'' (but not really) I've watched from my little list is probably Afro Samurai for not having enough episodes!

shorter animes are typcially better written and are among the best series there are. Check out Elfen Lied or Area 88 sometime

Haha, yeah! I agree, Trigun and Cowboy Bebop are both amazing short animes. I don't dislike the very long ones though (Bleach for example).

Elfen Lied is intriguing me. I've heard about it before when I used to play MapleStory (don't shoot me)...! o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Does hentai count? Cause once I saw this one called sailor and the seven balls. It is so amazingly bad its absolutely HILARIOUS. And I mean bad, beyond just being ridiculous and featuring just about every anime character they could think of. The animation itself is hilariously bad. Like a 5 year old made it. Its a must see for fans of hilariously bad things.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Inuyasha... TO be honest I haven't seen what you would call crap anime.. I'm sure there's worse but I usually look out popular or top rated stuff.

@Moongoddess: This sounds interesting.

I haven´t seen many animes, but I loved most of those I´ve watched (Cowboy Bebop, R.O.D., Samurai Champloo, Record of Lodoss War and all of the wonderful movies by Miyazaki, Kon & Otomo).

There were only two anime movies I´ve seen which have excellent visuals but very disappointing stories: Blue Submarine No. 6 and the Korean movie Wonderful Days. I don´t hate them, but man, they were boring.

In no order:

- Dragonball Z: When you can stop watching the show in the middle of a fight, come back to it months later and find out the EXACT SAME FIGHT IS STILL GOING ON - in fact, the characters are still shouting like constipated idiots - there's something seriously wrong.

- Various brain damage-inducing hentai crap that I'm not going to get into.

- Naruto post-timeskip: This show makes Dragonball Z look like Cowboy Bebop. Everyone except the main characters are completely invalidated, villains of the week have been downgraded into villains of the 15 minutes, calling the story stupid is an insult to every stupid thing in existence, and everything else, including character "development", revolves around the author jerking off to power levels and his beloved Sasuke. Oh and "Chakra" is the worst energy name ever invented.

- Gundam Wing: Geez. The main character makes Light Yagami look like Vash the Stampede, the plot is droning and pointless, and the action is lacking.

- Devil May Cry: The best part about this show was the theme song. And yeah, the main characters looked their part but beyond that... yyyeah.

Also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpqAB8MxbM&feature=related

Looks like even the TMNT weren't saved from Japans perverted wrath.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network

Love is the Number of Keys. Very weird anime. Its also extremely perverted for some reason.

English dubs of Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and pretty much every English dubbed anime ever.

Snesboy said:
English dubs of Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and pretty much every English dubbed anime ever.

The only anime, imo, that has better English dubs, is Full Metal Alchemist.

Mise said:
In no order:

- Dragonball Z: When you can stop watching the show in the middle of a fight, come back to it months later and find out the EXACT SAME FIGHT IS STILL GOING ON - in fact, the characters are still shouting like constipated idiots - there's something seriously wrong.

- Various brain damage-inducing hentai crap that I'm not going to get into.

- Naruto post-timeskip: This show makes Dragonball Z look like Cowboy Bebop. Everyone except the main characters are completely invalidated, villains of the week have been downgraded into villains of the 15 minutes, calling the story stupid is an insult to every stupid thing in existence, and everything else, including character "development", revolves around the author jerking off to power levels and his beloved Sasuke. Oh and "Chakra" is the worst energy name ever invented.

- Gundam Wing: Geez. The main character makes Light Yagami look like Vash the Stampede, the plot is droning and pointless, and the action is lacking.

- Devil May Cry: The best part about this show was the theme song. And yeah, the main characters looked their part but beyond that... yyyeah.

Also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHpqAB8MxbM&feature=related

Looks like even the TMNT weren't saved from Japans perverted wrath.

They didn't make up Charka... it's a very very old term for energy.

Older then well... the term energy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Naruto after the Hokage dies or Bleach, Also Supreme Defenders Gundam and Byakugen.

Pixel Art can be fun.