By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yo-Kai Watch 3 and Yo-Kai Watch Busters teased in CoroCoro Comic

Samus Aran said:
And this is why only Nintendo can keep franchises alive for more than 30 years.

Yeah, Nintendo gets trashed for using the same franchises but they really only get 1 or 2 games per gen (Zelda, Animal Crossing, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Smash). The only exception I can think of is Pokemon. Mario Party seems to have stopped getting so many releases in a short time

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
They are going to ruin in like Professor Layton.

Though i agree, it doesn't seem to be effected going by YW2.5 a game tht was released 5 months after YW2 that did extremely amazing. We'll see but i bet YW3 going to hit over 3.5mil, maybe 4mil with 2 versions. Spin offs will easily do 1mil even if crappy xD

Kerotan said:
Skullwaker said:

The series seems to be on an updward trend, so it's possible. Especially considering Yokai Watch 2's insane legs. 

Did the last one get 2.5k?

YW2 got around 1400p and YW2.5 got 2477. YW3 will get over 2500p easily if there are 2 versions again.

Well, I'm interested in seeing what Busters turns out to be!

Kresnik said:
Well, I'm interested in seeing what Busters turns out to be!

It's a real time action fighting mode in YK2. It's pretty cool.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Could be called striking while the iron is hot.

Could also be called milking it until it's dry though...

Fortunately for L5 its not a problem, going by YW2.5, the franchise wont die anytime soon, also unlike previous games this is actually going up against the top 5 franchises in japan, in fact it already is top 5.

Darwinianevolution said:
They are going to get people tired of YW. If this games release this year, that will be 5 games in three years. It's going to be too much.

They do it with CoD and people don't seem to get tired of that.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Ljink96 said:
I hate reading about new games that we're not gonna get...it sickens me. Why can't they bring like, the first 2 over here!? Anything in the vein of Pokemon is bound to do well...I hope.

It's coming to the west this year! Not sure if only the first or also the second game though!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Ljink96 said:
I hate reading about new games that we're not gonna get...it sickens me. Why can't they bring like, the first 2 over here!? Anything in the vein of Pokemon is bound to do well...I hope.

It's coming to the west this year! Not sure if only the first or also the second game though!

I must have been in a coma when they announced this. I hope they find that both are worth translating.