By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game is in next delay list?

Which game is in next delay list?

Witcher 3 5 6.67%

Batman Arkham Knight 6 8.00%

Zelda U 20 26.67%

Halo 5 11 14.67%

Quantum break 10 13.33%

Tomb raider 3 4.00%

Project cars 5 6.67%

Star fox 1 1.33%

No mans sky 6 8.00%

The last guardian 8 10.67%

Total:75

Zelda

Around the Network

The Last Guardian :).

Quantum Break is the highest possibility on missing 2015 since we have had more and more rumors on it

I dont understand the Halo one seeing as its been on track and nothing at all seems to be going wrong with every single source saying 2015, and possibly even as early as September.  

Puppyroach said:
The Last Guardian :).

That is eternally delayed.

OT: Honestly the first ones that comes to mind are Quantum Break (that one already seems unofficially confirmed to be delayed) and Zelda, not because I want it to, but I can see the devs needing a bit more time.

Quantum Break. Why would MS release everything at the same time? They need something to counter Uncharted in the Spring now.

I am Iron Man

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

Quantum Break is the highest possibility on missing 2015 since we have had more and more rumors on it

I dont understand the Halo one seeing as its been on track and nothing at all seems to be going wrong with every single source saying 2015, and possibly even as early as September.  

Lol. Its for fun man. Nothing to be serious. I just kept writing games names. And I wanted to put names that had bigger impact.

daredevil.shark said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol. Its for fun man. Nothing to be serious. I just kept writing games names. And I wanted to put names that had bigger impact.

Oh it wasnt directed at you.  Ive seen Halo pop up a lot today on this discussion.  

Project cars just got delayed!!
http://www.gamrreview.com/news/92559/project-cars-delayed-again/

Do people really think Zelda U might get delayed?

My guess is on Star Fox

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]