By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Order 1886 sales nearly 600,000 copies in 2 days. #SmearCampaign=Failed

Ljink96 said:
Is that you or your avatar speaking:D

We are one in the same. I am my avatar and my avatar is me.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
FloatingWaffles said:

Once again, I see people resorting to more excuses over The Order though. People will just say anything now to try and defend it. I've seen these excuses: ....

That makes no sense, and i've actually seen someoneJust accept that a majority of people don't think the game is good. If you like it that's great but stop trying to make up so many excuses for it that make no sense.

Stop spreading those lies. Just check Amazon or Metacritic user ratings...The majority BY FAR ended up liking the game. Especially when one considers that most of these 0 ratings are only made by trolls who mostly really did in fact not play the game, if you read what they have (not) to say.

kraenk12 said:
FloatingWaffles said:

Once again, I see people resorting to more excuses over The Order though. People will just say anything now to try and defend it. I've seen these excuses: ....

That makes no sense, and i've actually seen someoneJust accept that a majority of people don't think the game is good. If you like it that's great but stop trying to make up so many excuses for it that make no sense.

Stop spreading those lies. Just check Amazon or Metacritic user rating...The majority BY FAR ended up liking the game.

The game has a 65 on metacritic, so a majority of reviewers did not like it. Plus, the game has a 6.7 user score on metacritic.

Saying that most people didn't play it and gave it a 0 is the same thing as me saying most people didn't play it but gave it a 10 because they wanted to support it. It's why user score can't really be looked at in this situation. Like I said, if you liked the game then that's fine (and the people who liked it probably were the ones who probably spammed 10 on its user score) but a majority of reviewers still didn't like it either way.

I am playing through the game now. Not great, just ok. There was nothing that was said about the game that really wasn't true, it was far from a smear campaign.

Most likely the sales for the game are front loaded, will have no legs at all. It wouldn't take a smear campaign to pull that off with this game. The gameplay or lack there of speaks for itself.

FloatingWaffles said:
kraenk12 said:

Stop spreading those lies. Just check Amazon or Metacritic user rating...The majority BY FAR ended up liking the game.

The game has a 65 on metacritic, so a majority of reviewers did not like it. Plus, the game has a 6.7 user score on metacritic.

Saying that most people didn't play it and gave it a 0 is the same thing as me saying most people didn't play it but gave it a 10 because they wanted to support it. It's why user score can't really be looked at in this situation. Like I said, if you liked the game then that's fine (and the people who liked it probably were the ones who probably spammed 10 on its user score) but a majority of reviewers still didn't like it either way.

You clearly didn't bother to actually read those user reviews, did you?!

Around the Network
kraenk12 said:
FloatingWaffles said:

Stop spreading those lies. Just check Amazon or Metacritic user ratings...The majority BY FAR ended up liking the game. Especially when one considers that most of these 0 ratings are only made by trolls who mostly really did in fact not play the game, if you read what they have (not) to say.

Casuals sure liked that game. Same goes to CoD, Fifa, AC and Pokemon. Doesn't make them good games, you know.

And all of these games get a lot of 0 troll reviews as well.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

kraenk12 said:
FloatingWaffles said:

The first user review there is from someone that gave the game a 10 saying that it is so beautiful he cried his eyes out and that it cures bad eyesight and that he pooped himself while playing it. If that doesn't say a lot about people giving the game 10's for no reason as well then nothing will. It goes both ways, people are giving it 0's for no reason and people are giving it 10's for no reason as well.

FloatingWaffles said:
kraenk12 said:

The first user review there is from someone that gave the game a 10 saying that it is so beautiful he cried his eyes out and cure bad eyesight and that he pooped himself while playing it. If that doesn't say a lot about people giving the game 10's for no reason as well then nothing will. It goes both ways, people are giving it 0's for no reason and people are giving it 10's for no reason as well.

LOL

You win the thread.

LudicrousSpeed said:
FloatingWaffles said:

The first user review there is from someone that gave the game a 10 saying that it is so beautiful he cried his eyes out and cure bad eyesight and that he pooped himself while playing it. If that doesn't say a lot about people giving the game 10's for no reason as well then nothing will. It goes both ways, people are giving it 0's for no reason and people are giving it 10's for no reason as well.

LOL

You win the thread.

Lol, you could read it yourself if you want. It's the first one there.

Captain_Yuri said:

Next you will tell me that Cod: Ghosts is a great game cause it sold over 10 million... Just deal with its low score... Jeez

see this is what I dont get.

If i said the same thing about pokemon, i'd get banned straight away.