By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 is out, let's try to predict the GOTY again?

Tagged games:

Who will take this?

The Legend of Zelda U 96 33.68%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 18 6.32%

Halo 5 19 6.67%

Forza 6 1 0.35%

Bloodborne 29 10.18%

Persona 5 10 3.51%

Metal Gear Solid 5 56 19.65%

The Witcher 3 21 7.37%

Batman Arkham Knight 25 8.77%

Another game 10 3.51%

Total:285

Persona 5.
PERSONA 5.

If we get it for 2015.

Around the Network

My game of the year will be Forza 6. Since the new GT is the cover car I expect that it will have at least 40 different Ford's. Hopefully it will have a couple of Ford concept cars the two that I would like the most and are easily doable are the Ford Mustang 1 and the Ford GT90. If not I'm hoping that it will at least have the 1968 Ford Mustang GT (car from Bullitt) and bring back the 1966 Ford County Squire and 1957 Ford Thunderbird from Forza 4.

Not Zelda.

Going with a cross between Witcher 3 and Zelda U.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

BraLoD said:

Amd to people asking, kt's about the one that will get the most GOTY's, like Dragon Age last year.

Oh, so that's easier. The game who release in the beginning of the year don't stand a chance, only the game who are "fresh" in mind can win.

We can remove bloodborne, the witcher 3 already.

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
BraLoD said:

Amd to people asking, kt's about the one that will get the most GOTY's, like Dragon Age last year.

Oh, so that's easier. The game who release in the beginning of the year don't stand a chance, only the game who are "fresh" in mind can win.

We can remove bloodborne, the witcher 3 already.

Then how did The Last of Us win over GTAV in 2013? :P

I think either MGSV or Arkham Knight could take it. If Zelda does come out this year then it's a tougher pick

#1 Amb-ass-ador

I'm going with Batman as it seems as of now it will be a very good game . Halo 5 and Zelda both have a huge chance though!!!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

GOTY where? At the Video Game Awards?

PS4 Game Collection

It's to early to predict anything, there's probably a few other games that will come out by the end of the year that will only be announced at E3.

PS4 Game Collection