By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can Bloodborne Hit 2.5mil+ Lifetime in Sales?

Since there's a Bloodborne PS4 Bundle coming to Europe and Japan I think it's totally possible.

PS4 Game Collection

Around the Network

Yes, i think it could sell more than 3 million.

Considering Demon's Souls could manage 1.77m on PS3 as a complete unknown at launch I dont see why Bloodborne cant go on to sell 2.5m, especially when its your biggest game for the first half of the year.

Edit: Also that DkSII number is still on the rise, not only are the PS360 versions still selling but a PS4/XBO version are on the way in a month.

There´s no other big exclusive on PS4 at the moment, and there will be no other until...Persona 5? Maybe Until Dawn?

So it has strong chances to sell a ton despite being a niche style of game.

Im not sure, it would be great if it did but im thinking 1.5 at best

Around the Network

yep 2.5 mil

Bundles + hype + critical success of former games + how promising it looks = I think it will reach 2.5 million yes

#1 Amb-ass-ador

considering that Demons Souls sold arround 1.8 million units and it was a new IP and the first proper souls game then i dont see a problem for Bloodborne getting 2.5 million sales considering how much popular the souls games have become.

plus it will be the first PS4 must have exclusive

2.5 million will be easy for BB

I'd say 2.5 millions are very possible. In fact, I'd say this will top three million units sold LT.