By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RIP holy triforce, thanks Uncharted 4 >_>

RIP :( 56 100.00%

Total:56
justiceiro said:
Vodacixi said:
Aonuma seemed really confident in the VGA about a 2015 release for Zelda U. I don't think it will be delayed.

Dunno about that:

Myamoto:"Is this game really coming next Year?"

Anouma:"All the team are working really hard on this"

Not so much confidence is you ask me.

Zelda tends to get delayed.

Actually, Aonuma said: "Yes. All the staff members are working together and doing their best". That "Yes." is key to see how confident he is.

Around the Network

Dang, 2015 was gonna so awesome with these 3 games coming out for all three console

Materia-Blade said:
Kerotan said:

Uncharted 4, batman,  witcher, mgs5, Sf5. 

All 5 OF those will boost the ps4 by more than any wii u game.  So they might aswell be exclusives lol 

Don't think so.

So what wii u game will sell more wii u then the games I listed will sell ps4s.

This is bad news for SE, they decided to go with MS because they didn't think they could compete with U4.. Now by the time the PS4 version of Tomb Raider comes out, U4 will be coming out... spells poor sales of PS4 version of TR after all....

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

onionberry said:

I'm sad, not just because Uncharted is delayed... but thanks to that we can't be ultra fanboys and fangirls and enjoy the amazing

UNCHARTED vs HALO vs ZELDA 2015 war

RIP :(

I'm an onionberry fanboy. lol

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Materia-Blade said:

Don't think so.

For starters, zelda. Then combine the effect of star fox/xenoblade/splatoon...

Materia-Blade said:
Kerotan said:

How many wii u were sold during mario kart launch week? 

Maybe Nintendo should donate XCX to PS4.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Kerotan said:
Materia-Blade said:

How many wii u's were sold AFTER mario kart launch week? You seem to ignore that nintendo's games aren't front loaded.

Materia-Blade said:
Kerotan said:

How many wii u's were sold AFTER mario kart launch week? You seem to ignore that nintendo's games aren't front loaded.

Lmfao.  It was a genuine question.  I wasn't being sarcastic.  I looked it up and MK8 which is a good bit bigger than zelda boosted sales by 100k. Watchdogs on the same day boosted ps4 sales by 70k. 

I have no doubt the likes of metal Gear solid and Uncharted 4 will boost ps4 more than zelda will boost the Wii U