By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RIP holy triforce, thanks Uncharted 4 >_>

RIP :( 56 100.00%

Total:56
oldschoolfool said:
onionberry said:

I'm sad, not just because Uncharted is delayed... but thanks to that we can't be ultra fanboys and fangirls and enjoy the amazing

UNCHARTED vs HALO vs ZELDA 2015 war

RIP :(

I'm an onionberry fanboy. lol

smooth :3

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Sony fans can just add more fuel to the Halo vs. Zelda fire by playing up both sides. It'll be fun for everyone.

Put me in team Zelda.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Materia-Blade said:
Kerotan said:

Uncharted 4, batman,  witcher, mgs5, Sf5. 

All 5 OF those will boost the ps4 by more than any wii u game.  So they might aswell be exclusives lol 

Don't think so.

Grammatically it is actually absolutely true, since no Wii U game will ever boost PS4 sales.

Also if you compare recent Wii U releases with major 3rd party multiplat releases on PS4 the boosts PS4 has received from those games has in fact been greater than the boosts Wii U received from it's flagship games (MK8 and SSBU). So even the intent of the sentence has a reasonable basis to it.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Kerotan said:
Materia-Blade said:

How many wii u's were sold AFTER mario kart launch week? You seem to ignore that nintendo's games aren't front loaded.

Lmfao.  It was a genuine question.  I wasn't being sarcastic.  I looked it up and MK8 which is a good bit bigger than zelda boosted sales by 100k. Watchdogs on the same day boosted ps4 sales by 70k. 

I have no doubt the likes of metal Gear solid and Uncharted 4 will boost ps4 more than zelda will boost the Wii U 

Long term boost.

Materia-Blade said:
Kerotan said:

Lmfao.  It was a genuine question.  I wasn't being sarcastic.  I looked it up and MK8 which is a good bit bigger than zelda boosted sales by 100k. Watchdogs on the same day boosted ps4 sales by 70k. 

I have no doubt the likes of metal Gear solid and Uncharted 4 will boost ps4 more than zelda will boost the Wii U 

Long term boost.

Awkward please!!  So you think ps4 just does beastly weekly numbers for no reason?  These big multiplats give bigger long term boosts too.  Only difference is a ps4 owner might have bought it for a multiple of titles.  

Anyway glad we can agree the launch window bumps will be bigger on playstation.  

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Maybe Nintendo should donate XCX to PS4.

Why?? We already have the superior JRPGs on PS4.

ktay95 said:
Faxanadu said:

Which ones come out this year?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
ktay95 said:
Faxanadu said:

Persona 5. Going by both games prior entry Persona mops the floor with Xenoblade, and Xenoblade was a really fucking good game.
Also Bloodborne if you are willing to count that as a JRPG, technically a Japanese ARPG but so is FFXV and KH3 and we still call them JRPGs.

ktay95 said:
Faxanadu said:
ktay95 said:
Faxanadu said:

Persona 5. Going by both games prior entry Persona mops the floor with Xenoblade, and Xenoblade was a really fucking good game.
Also Bloodborne if you are willing to count that as a JRPG, technically a Japanese ARPG but so is FFXV and KH3 and we still call them JRPGs.

I agree that Bloodborne can take the place of Uncharted 4.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Persona 5. Going by both games prior entry Persona mops the floor with Xenoblade

lol, you're too funny.