Absolutely. The sausage-f... 10 45.45%

It has a possibility, indeed. 0 0%

Nah, Cidney ruined any chance of full-yaoi. 1 4.55%

No one can beat Kingdom Hearts at this point. 3 13.64%

I...err...what? 8 36.36%

Total:22

Ugh. Should have expected something like this

Probably quite high.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Weirdo....

Seriously though. I never understood this obsession, why is it a thing ? And why is it tied to the Japanese anime ?

Ka-pi96 said:
Kingdom Hearts has yaoi?

It seems you never played them if you are asking this question!

PS: Riku x Sora is CANON bitches.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Ka-pi96 said:
Anfebious said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Kingdom Hearts has yaoi?

It seems you never played them if you are asking this question!

PS: Riku x Sora is CANON bitches.

Nope, never played them (because Disney).

Don't worry little one, you're young. When KH first came out, you were in your teens, and admitting playing that would have been coolness suicide. I was a uni student thinking "This bloody awesome, I just beat up a Hearless Clayton from Tarzan while he rode a giant cameleon, with Donald and Goofy as my backup."

Hmm, pie.

VXIII said:

Weirdo....

Seriously though. I never understood this obsession, why is it a thing ? And why is it tied to the Japanese anime ?

Everything is a thing, especially when it comes to fan fiction. And it is not always Japanese anime, I'm pretty sure Harry and Ron have some wild adventures in some fan fiction.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:

Ka-pi96 said:

Nope, never played them (because Disney).

Don't worry little one, you're young. When KH first came out, you were in your teens, and admitting playing that would have been coolness suicide. I was a uni student thinking "This bloody awesome, I just beat up a Hearless Clayton from Tarzan while he rode a giant cameleon, with Donald and Goofy as my backup."

I've played Kingdom Hearts when I was a teenager, and I really like it. It was a guilty pleasure, yeah, but the story and themes really spoke to me.

Playing the game recently showed me how flawed the inclusion of Disney was, even with the nostalgia goggles on. Those famous Disney movies were reinterpreted into this odd short bootleg version of what they were to fit them into the main story. The story didn't please me as someone who fondly remembers those movies, and it didn't please me as someone who likes the original KH story. The characters were fine for the most part, but the small contained reimaginings of the Disney movies had weak writing.

.- -... -.-. -..

Goodnightmoon said:

Please DO IT!

I'll be suave and just give you the link :P

http://prompto-fanclub.deviantart.com/art/Be-my-knight-obey-321740309

VXIII said:

Weirdo....

Hah! I knew this thread's title would lure you in

100% chance. They've probably already started.

vivster said:

It's already too homoerotic for my taste. This game is in dire need for a lot more TnA.

Cid is pretty. You'll just have to take what they give you.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.