By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ryse: Still the best graphics on Xbox One?

Tagged games:

?

Yep! 74 83.15%

Nah, it's been topped 15 16.85%

Total:89
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:

I did more than stay on topic.  I pointed out to him how he went off topic.  

I'm referring to this conversation.

The solution to our conversation is that you don't assume how I feel and / or tell me what to do.  I am very forgiving so don't be afraid to apologise before moving on. Thanks.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:

I'm referring to this conversation.

The solution to our conversation is that you don't assume how I feel and / or tell me what to do.  I am very forgiving so don't be afraid to apologise before moving on. Thanks. 

"Give starcraft a break!" <--- Like that?

Once again, this conversation is off topic. Calm down and leave it alone.

jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:

The solution to our conversation is that you don't assume how I feel and / or tell me what to do.  I am very forgiving so don't be afraid to apologise before moving on. Thanks. 

"Give starcraft a break!" <--- Like that?

Once again, this conversation is off topic. Calm down and leave it alone.

Once again don't make assumptions on how I feel.  

You're not very good at getting this back on topic are you!  

OT: yes ryse is still the best looking on x 1 and probably will be for a long time yet.  

"Calm down, I am calm, Calm Down, I am Calm,  I'm going to have the last word leave it alone, no you're not I'm going to post something again don't tell me what to do!" - Average Internet Argument

The Witcher 3 will probably top Ryse but i'm not sure anything has just yet. Perhaps Forza Horizon 2.

Barkley said:

"Calm down, I am calm, Calm Down, I am Calm,  I'm going to have the last word leave it alone, no you're not I'm going to post something again don't tell me what to do!" - Average Internet Argument

The Witcher 3 will probably top Ryse but i'm not sure anything has just yet. Perhaps Forza Horizon 2.

+1 lol

Witcher 3 will be top notch for open world games on X1 for a while. From what I've seen I don't think it'll pass Ryse though.

Around the Network
Barkley said:

+2 Pretty much sums it up lmao. 

I doubt the witcher will pass it out because thats open world.  

Still the best on Xbox One.

Driveclub and The Order are better.

Killzone and Infamous can go either way.

Yeah, Ryse is still the best looking game on Xbox One but on the Ps4, The Order and Infamous do come close.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Cloudman said:
From what I`ve seen, I`d say Ryse still sports the best visuals on the XBox1. The Order and maybe Infamous come close to competing with it.

The Order knocks it out of the ball park. inFamous doesn't look quite as good (though it definitely has superior particle effects), but you're comparing an open world to an extremely linear hack n' slash.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

I'd think the Witcher 3 would take that spot, It'll overtake GTA V on XB1 and PC (Since Witcher is PC centric over a nearly 2 year old port).

The game looks good on both XB1 and PC though.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"