By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Onechanbara Z2: Chaos PS4, amazon US listing the game for June 30

Really did not enjoy the first game :s.I recommend it for everyone who can't find girls in bikinis with google.

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:

Actually, I myself am a Dynasty Warriors fan. I also have several Samurai Warriors games, and one I cannot remember the name of that's published by Capcom.  So, yes, the hack - n - slash does appeal to me as well, but admittedly the character models area nice touch, too.

Sengoku Basara? 

I would also suggest Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate on PS4, tons of characters to play as in that.

badgenome said:
Kresnik said:

And Trails of Cold Steel.  Definitely.

With Trails in the Sky also coming, I'd be a little surprised if we get both this year.

Also considering we're talking about XSeed. We'll get the next game sometime between 2016 and 2025.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Thanks for the info

Big surprise to me is dual audio for this release. Did not expect that to happen.

Around the Network

Great news! i hope we see more of this Japanese PS games coming west, (hopefully God Eater 2 Rage Burst will be the next announcement).

Also im glad to see another PS4 exclusive this year but sadly this is a game that only the core audience will know about, and the rest of the people will act like The Order and Uncharted 4 are the only exclusives this year, which brings me to something that ive said before and its this:

Sony needs to advertise this japanese games a little more than not at all... im not asking for a superbowl commercial but a 1 minute trailer on E3 or Gamescom, or at least a 4 or 6 minute trailer showcasing all the japanese exclusive games coming west like Persona 5, Neptunia VII, Onechanbara Z2, Jstars Victory + etc... Playstation has always been about variety and showcasing this along all the western exclusive games helps to reinforce that image

Are we existed for an Onechanbara game, Seriously!? I guess The order 1886 and bloodborne wasn't enough. I hope it release on Wii u tho.

1360 said:
Are we existed for an Onechanbara game, Seriously!? I guess The order 1886 and bloodborne wasn't enough. I hope it release on Wii u tho.

Bloodborne hasn't even released yet and doubt a Wii U release.

Day one purchase. In going to pre order it and where dark glasses when I pick it up. And just like that, PS4 is my preferred console!

d21lewis said:
Day one purchase. In going to pre order it and where dark glasses when I pick it up. And just like that, PS4 is my preferred console!

That's all it took? I figured you would at least hold out for Rumble Roses.