By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Onechanbara Z2: Chaos PS4, amazon US listing the game for June 30

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos is coming to PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe via publisher XSEED Games, the company announced.

In North America, the game will be available both digitally and physically via a limited run “Banana Split” retail release, which will include a soundtrack CD, softcover art book featuring art book from this game and its Japan-only predecessor, and a free code to download the ‘Strawberries & Bananas’ premium costume.

In Europe, NIS America will publish the game. More details regarding the European release will be provided at a later date.

http://gematsu.com/2015/03/onechanbara-z2-chaos-coming-west-summer

Amazon US: current 22 best selling ps4 game

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

I'm an hack and slash game fan so Day 1 for me!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

I know this was one of the teased XSeed games. With this and Senran Kagura 2, what else do they have left?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Physical release? Day one for me then as never thought I'd have the chance to play this in the west.

outlawauron said:
I know this was one of the teased XSeed games. With this and Senran Kagura 2, what else do they have left?

I still thought it was the ps3 game which would have been released but now I m Happy(since I already played the ps3 game)

They will probably anounce the others soon since they also revealed SK 2 Crimson

Around the Network

Sweet, now there's something to get in the Summer.

outlawauron said:

Corpse Party: Blood Drive and Ys: Ark of Napishtim.

badgenome said:
outlawauron said:

That's honestly going to be very disappointing if that is it. :-/

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:

That's honestly going to be very disappointing if that is it. :-/

Oh, and Trails in the Sky, I think.

But Senran Kagura 2 wasn't one of the teases. They said the blank spots on the teaser meant that there were more games but they just weren't sure which ones and when.

badgenome said:
outlawauron said:

I still have hope for other anouncement since they said that it those wasn't the only ones to be released this year maybe just for the first half