By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Easy Trophies

Tagged games:

finalrpgfantasy said:
Infamous: First Light and PlayStation All Star Battle Royale were the easiest plat. trophy I've ever gotten.

Well, I've got all the offline trophies pretty much. Don't think I'll be getting the online trophies. I've sat online a few times and nobody has every come on. That game is dead...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:
finalrpgfantasy said:
Infamous: First Light and PlayStation All Star Battle Royale were the easiest plat. trophy I've ever gotten.

Well, I've got all the offline trophies pretty much. Don't think I'll be getting the online trophies. I've sat online a few times and nobody has every come on. That game is dead...

That sucks.  Some of the trophies require 4 players on the online matches.  I played the game when it was free on the ps3 so there was a lot of people playing the game online.

Faust said:
pbroy said:

Maybe I'll redbox  that bitch.

i just checked the tophies and is indeed the easiest platinum i've ever seen O_o

There are much easier platinums than the order.  

I almost never go for platinum so these 5 games that I've platinumed must be somewhat easy x}

Assassin's Creed 2 (really great game at the time of launch)
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (not a quick platinum but just an insanely fun game!)
The Walking Dead Season 1
The Walking Dead Season 2
Minecraft (I platinumed this on my Vita, the game is not for everyone though)

Edit: Though they don't have a platinum Tekken Revolution (13 trophies, free on PS3) and The Unfinished Swan (10 trophies, cross buy PS3+PS4+Vita) are good games and only take minutes to 100%.

Sleeping Dogs. It was my quickest platinum trophy. A week and two days.

Another easy one was Hitman: Absolution... if you have the patience for some sequences.

Around the Network

Ive seen plenty lol

Did anyone mention the Walking Dead games? Awesome games and easy trophies. How can you do better than that? ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

The sherlock holmes game that went on ps+ this month had easy trophies, better game than I expected overall. Certainly not great, or even very good for that matter, but decent and a nice change of pace.

Faust said:
i heard that you can platinum The order 1886 in one night wihouth playing the hardest mode. That sounds easy to me

if you play with a guide telling you where collectables are (so you dont waste time looking for them) I think you could plat it in about 8 hours. It took me 12 but I did not use a guide until I beat the game and went back to find 5 or 6 I missed.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.