By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
Go get Demon's Souls platinum.
So easy!

I am trying to platinum the game again and forgot how painful is to farm the pure bladestone, it takes forever.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I ain't got time to play games anymore. At least I'm not playing Barbie.

Bitch pls, it's Hannah Montana, big dif  

WOW, you playing these pussy games

i heard that you can platinum The order 1886 in one night wihouth playing the hardest mode. That sounds easy to me

Faust said:
i heard that you can platinum The order 1886 in one night wihouth playing the hardest mode. That sounds easy to me

Maybe I'll redbox  that bitch.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Faust said:

Maybe I'll redbox  that bitch.

i just checked the tophies and is indeed the easiest platinum i've ever seen O_o

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
There's a good amount of games with easy trophies.

Lego games usually take like 20 hours to platinum

I just splurged  on Lego PS3/PS4 games with that sale. Looks like they don't share Trophies, so I bought a version of each game.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

You should try mine recent platinum :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9s_RJHgxb4

I don't care about trophies,but I usually get mostly bronze,just bye playing and beating the game.

pbroy said:

So I've become somewhat of a Trophy whore these past couple of days. I dunno how it started. I think it was the day I swapped out my PS3 HDD to 1TB and discovered that Home had Trophies. Those are like the easiest Trophies ever. Now I'm on an easy Trophy hunt. Name me some games with easy Trophies, so I can LVL like a boss.

I've 100% Titan Attacks! in a few hours, currently half way through Woah Dave! 

I'm also in love with my Vita. If there was a state that would marry us, I'll gladly move there.

nice avatar

I'm currently trying to platinum persona golden. Taking forever.

little big planet while getting the platinum isn't easy there are levels out there that can give you many trophies in just a few minutes