By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - prediction: the Amiibo will sell more than 100 million LT!

What do you think?

Yes, will happen! 41 69.49%

o_o 18 30.51%

Total:59

Just my opinion!!!

Do you agree with me?

Around the Network

It really depends on Nintendo and what they plan to do with it. If they make a game that uses amiibos in a great way and if amiibos will continue onto the next gen, then sure but otherwise, maybe not

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

No.. This is all to low..

even for this gen only.. i would say 200 million.. and if we talk LT (also next gen) i would say.. 1/2 billion

yes, not that bold

Click HERE and be happy 

Ka-pi96 said:
Considering Skylander's sales it is possible.

But only if Nintendo use them for more games, and keep them going. Introduce them to Mario Kart as well or make some Mario sports games and use them there, stuff like that.

But we know they will.. and also much more.. and the amiibo only games will also come..

So the qustion is not.. if it will happend.. but when :)

Around the Network

Considering Amiibo will probably continue into next-gen, yeah they should be able to do that.

Can anyone tell me how many Skylanders and Infinity figures have been sold LTD?

As long as they keep supporting it (which, by the looks of it, they will) then this could happen.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Definitely possible... as long as Nintendo keeps the momentum rolling

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Amiibo LT could be well after the current gen into the next gen and the gen after that so it's not as bold a prediction as it seems, Nintendo's software platform plans indicated all current feature will be carried over to future platforms.