By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Most Wanted: March 2015 Results!

curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:
Not always, some years I'm deeply disappointed. Last year they didn't announce anything for 3DS except Codename STEAM, which turned out to be a huge disappointment.

Did they actually announce anything new last year?

Plenty:

- Splatoon

- Starfox

- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

- Devil's Third

- Mario Maker

- Mario Party 10

Splatoon and Kirby were announced only last E3? I knew about Mario Maker, Starfox, and Mario Party.

Let's see what happens, still waiting on Zelda/XenoBlade. Retro Studio hasn't released anything in a while right?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:
Not always, some years I'm deeply disappointed. Last year they didn't announce anything for 3DS except Codename STEAM, which turned out to be a huge disappointment.

Did they actually announce anything new last year?

Plenty:

- Splatoon

- Starfox

- Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

- Devil's Third

- Mario Maker

- Mario Party 10

Splatoon and Kirby were announced only last E3? I knew about Mario Maker, Starfox, and Mario Party.

Let's see what happens, still waiting on Zelda/XenoBlade. Retro Studio hasn't released anything in a while right?

Yup, and Captain Toad, which I missed when making that list, so 7 new Wii U games last E3.

And yeah, Retro finished Tropical Freeze in late 2013, and have been working on a mystery project ever since, which will likely be unveiled at this E3.

curl-6 said:
Michael-5 said:

Yup, and Captain Toad, which I missed when making that list, so 7 new Wii U games last E3.

And yeah, Retro finished Tropical Freeze in late 2013, and have been working on a mystery project ever since, which will likely be unveiled at this E3.

I'm looking forward to that.

This summer, I'll finally be done school, and have some time to play catch up. I only ever beat 2 games for my Wii, I still have to beat Zelda's Metroid Prime, Fire Emblem, and a bunch for PS3. New gf is a gamer too, which is real nice.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:

This summer, I'll finally be done school, and have some time to play catch up. I only ever beat 2 games for my Wii, I still have to beat Zelda's Metroid Prime, Fire Emblem, and a bunch for PS3. New gf is a gamer too, which is real nice.

I'm also looking forward Retro's new game.

But please, no more 2D platforms...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:

I would not mind a Super Metroid/Metroid Fusion style 2D platformer for the 3DS. Maybe they could make Other M right.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
JEMC said:
Michael-5 said:
curl-6 said:

I would not mind a Super Metroid/Metroid Fusion style 2D platformer for the 3DS. Maybe they could make Other M right.

Well, I don't have a 3DS so it will be a bummer if they are indeed working on a 3DS game .

And it's better for us if they leave Other M alone.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Zelda!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile