By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Leo-j or old Leo-j?

tombi123 said:
If one of the mods had multiple accounts, I would put my money on twesterm. Not that I care enough to make a big deal about it.

OT: The old Leo-j was so funny. Plus his "I own a Wii" thread is the most epic thread of all time :). But I also like the new Leo-j, he is much calmer at the moment.

Yup I agree.

Still Twesterm is banning everyone who haves a multiple account :s.

Around the Network

The old leo-j is funnier
Is Leo just getting mature or something terrible happened on him while he was banned?

btw, i think leo-J he can a good moderator of our off-topic forum

Well zackblue is gone, but soriku I have to ask ,are you trying to spam in order to increase your post count?

mM

hahahah %

^^^

OMFG ITS ON ITS FUCKING ON RACE!!! WAR!!!!

jokes couldn't hold back.

Maybe will get to see "Sorku vs Leo-j 20" TONIGHT

why this obsession with Leo-J?

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Around the Network
Slash said:
why this obsession with Leo-J?

cause its LEO-J, you're a new poster you wouldnt understand.

Go soriku You can do it

It makes me sad I never knew the original Leo-J then. I'm always in for a laugh?

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

@slash

I would be extemely upset if i were you, you missed some EPIC fights Leo vs Soriku

You would have laughed heaps

Cheetos1 said:
tombi123 said:
If one of the mods had multiple accounts, I would put my money on twesterm. Not that I care enough to make a big deal about it.

OT: The old Leo-j was so funny. Plus his "I own a Wii" thread is the most epic thread of all time :). But I also like the new Leo-j, he is much calmer at the moment.

Yup I agree.

Still Twesterm is banning everyone who haves a multiple account :s.

I believe Twestern is Twesterm's not so secret evil nemisis account.

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/index.php?name=twester&gender=&keyword=&country=&order=Last+logged+in 

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I didn't see an option "C" for neither... But I'll choose C anyway. The day that people like leo-j become mods after admittingly having multiple accounts and breaking pretty much every rule the site has -- repeatedly -- is the day I leave forever. I checked off the site for a while primarily due to all the BS between leo-j and everyone else. The site got back on track while he was gone. I'd like to see it stay that way.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.