By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Leo-j or old Leo-j?

You would also be the first mod with a doubleaccount =p.

Around the Network

put zackblue to rest already

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I wonder how many more leo-j's identities will be revealed? For some reason Nintendowiiforever sounded a bit like leo-j. Using an auto refresh program to jack up his profile views up to 580 000 in one month, a huge attention seeker.

Cheetos1 said:
You would also be the first mod with a doubleaccount =p.

No thats not true.

mM
Rock_on_2008 said:
I wonder how many more leo-j's identities will be revealed? For some reason Nintendowiiforever sounded a bit like leo-j. Using an auto refresh program to jack up his profile views up to 580 000 in one month, a huge attention seeker.

wiiforever never used an auto-refresher, he did it by refreshing the page, he told me during one of the many conversations we had.

Around the Network

Come on Leo, let's hear your secret reason, it just might make you a mod.

i heard gamespot is looking for mods.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
i heard gamespot is looking for mods.

Heard the same about Sony defence force ..

And I agree with Username2324.  Tell us your secret reason =p.

You are 15 years old. Shown your immaturity on the website in many many ways. I wouldnt think you would ever become a mod here. If you do, that will be the day I consider leaving the website.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
You are 15 years old. Shown your immaturity on the website in many many ways. I wouldnt think you would ever become a mod here. If you do, that will be the day I consider leaving the website.

Quoted for Truth.