By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Leo-j or old Leo-j?

@ leo

The first rule of being a mod is that you don't want it, it is given to you.

For someone to want it so much to put it in their sig, means that they want it for the wrong reasons.

Around the Network

If leo-j wanted to become a mod, he would have been taken down and everyone would laugh. Zackblue on the other hand had a chance, you guys (some of you) wanted me to be a moderator since I seemed like a nice neutral poster. Am I correct?

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I wonder if a mod could moderate a mod? Imagine if leo-j became a mod he could change every message so it was Sony pro or Sony propaganda.

DMeisterJ said:
@ leo

The first rule of being a mod is that you don't want it, it is given to you.

For someone to want it so much to put it in their sig, means that they want it for the wrong reasons.

So because I put it on my signature, it means I wanted it for a wrong reason? Lol thats just wrong of you to say. The only way zack would have had a chance was to be noticed as the neutral poster who wanted to help the site out as a moderator, not by hiding like montana told me.

mM

i dont like Zackblue, he sounds fake, like someone trying to get something he knows he doesnt deserve.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Ok leo-j, pretend this is a campaign, and your running for mod, say against DMeisterJ, whats your reason you should be choosed?

Is this "new" leo-j really any different? Back in the day leo would be temp. banned and come back calm all the time until the next game/announcement/convention gets his PS3 domination hopes up and falls again forcing him to lash out and repeating the cycle.

does anyone actually think leo has a chance of ever becoming a mod ?

-2345% i think

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I dont care, there is always going to be a member like the old Leo, just give it time

LOL @ leoj/zackblue posting at the same time but acting like different people.

No leo, the problem is you need to focus on being a good poster first, before you want duties on top of that... You want to be a mod because of the title/respect/power, you don't want it because it was asked of you... That's the problem.