By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console commercials do you like the most?

360- they have lots of ads, and i liked the lost oddysey commercials. the gears of war commerical made me stare at the tv in amazement. pretty much all the commericals ive seen.

wii- wii commericals are pretty cool specially the one with those two asian dudes coming up to people and saying "we would like to play". lol.

ps3- the commerical where the ps3 looks like its getting pissed and all the parts are flying out of it was a good one. it had cool music and the avertised their games pretty good in that commerical. the one with the baby was gay, and the Lair commercial was good. to bad the game didnt live up to expectations. glad they ditched the all white room setting. 

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:

360- they have lots of ads, and i liked the lost oddysey commercials. the gears of war commerical made me stare at the tv in amazement. pretty much all the commericals ive seen.

wii- wii commericals are pretty cool specially the one with those two asian dudes coming up to people and saying "we would like to play". lol.

ps3- the commerical where the ps3 looks like its getting pissed and all the parts are flying out of it was a good one. it had cool music and the avertised their games pretty good in that commerical. the one with the baby was gay, and the Lair commercial was good. to bad the game didnt live up to expectations. glad they ditched the all white room setting.

Those are the only commercials the Wii even has.

@MontanaHatchet no its not

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

I like the 360 commercials the best (nothing will ever beat the clay stills for halo or the gears of war one)

but the ps3 with salivas ladies and gentlemen was very kick ass,makes you feel like you wanted one in the worst way....

the wiis i like...but they kinda tend to get a little annoying...but they advertise the wii very well at least,what with the happy family gathering around playing it...

The wii needs to change it up a little. Wii would like to play is getting painful to watch.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

I like the Wii commercials but I think the PS3 ones are cooler.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The PS3 has the best [only?] music in the commercial.

Do you want it? Do you need it? Lemme hear it?

I love it...

[It's no lie that I love sony, but tell me you don't get hype listening to that music.]

Overall, I've liked the PS3 commercials since the baby cried and sucked its tears back in. That was so creepy and I really enjoyed it. I like all the other white room commercials (rubix cube and crows!), and I also like the new ones that show actual games, heh.

The best single commercial was Gears of War because of the "Mad World" song. Too bad it lied about the game's tone. Oh well. Great commercial. Lost Odyssey's is also good.

Wii? Ugh.

Sega had the best commercials, hands down.

The ones when the folks scream 'SEGA!' at the end rock.

madskillz said:
Sega had the best commercials, hands down.

The ones when the folks scream 'SEGA!' at the end rock.

Without question! Sega had THE best ads for any system! 'Say it. Say it. SEGA! lol...beyond Sega's old commercials I have to agree with those who mentioned the 'clay stills' Halo 3 commercial and the Gears of War commercial with Gary Jules cover of the song 'Mad World'. Both of those commercials had my jaw on the floor the first time I saw them.