By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars Review Thread! Wii U: 70 3DS: 69

Well, I'm saving money for something else.

But nice to see the classic puzzle spinoff is a good game.

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
Dr.Vita said:
What? Is it the game which everybody is talking about? Is this Mario vs Donkey Kong?

You've heard a lot about this game? It's probably the most hush-hush thing Nintendo will put out this year, lol

A lot people were proud when I asked them about Nintendo games 2015 and said that this game will be a highlight 2015.

Dr.Vita said:
A lot people were proud when I asked them about Nintendo games 2015 and said that this game will be a highlight 2015.

A highlight? I'm assuming this is satirical. The game/series is good, for sure, but no way it's a highlight unless you're just really into level-sharing puzzle-platformers.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

It's kinda of annoying that there are two separate scores for the 3DS and Wii U versions. It's the same game, they should just put the scores all together.

Gamesvillage 80, 3ds metascore: 73

Is having pretty good scores for what it is :)

Also the first users scores are very good .

Edit: WiiU is now at 76.

edit 2: 3ds at 74 XD

Around the Network
SJReiter said:
It's kinda of annoying that there are two separate scores for the 3DS and Wii U versions. It's the same game, they should just put the scores all together.

Agreed. And metacritic keeps removing reviews they put in. Really annoying.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Dr.Vita said:
Skullwaker said:

You've heard a lot about this game? It's probably the most hush-hush thing Nintendo will put out this year, lol

Lol, I seriously doubt that. I'd only play this game if it was free. $20 is theft. You might as well get Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Prime Trilogy or DKC: R for that price.

Anyway, it's scoring higher than The Order. :p

Samus Aran said:
Dr.Vita said:

Lol, I seriously doubt that. I'd only play this game if it was free. $20 is theft. You might as well get Super Mario Galaxy 2, Metroid Prime Trilogy or DKC: R for that price.

Well, I rather not having to pay for play more than 20 minutes, do you think the game would be better being something like Pokemon Shuffle? I don´t. 

Is not a theft, the previous Mario Vs Donkey costed 40$ and sold 2.7m, that´s not a small fanbase. Instead of making a 40$ sequel they are selling you this for 20$ and they give you another version of the game for FREE on 3ds/WiiU, that´s definitly not a theft.

I HATE GAMESPOT !! 

aargh they suck so hard.

Samus Aran said:
Dr.Vita said:

And GTA IV is higher than GTA V, does this mean that GTA IV is better than GTA V? (I guess you know the answer)