By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced, Coming in May

loved the new order.. gunplay was fantastic.. over the top gunplay is so much more fun then "realistic" stuff

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

More Wolfenstein. The new order was GOTY of 2014. I wanted a sequel. But I don't mind a standalone game for the time being. Although the timing us weird since the new order will be one year by may.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Super fucking news!! Glad it's sold well enough to warrant DLC!

Whoo! That sounds awesome

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Can't wait for this game to not release in germany!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:
Can't wait for this game to not release in germany!

It'll be probably be censored just like the new order. I feel now better about games censorship in the middle east. Maybe they ban sex and nudity in games, but at least we still have the blood and violence XD

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

So instead of making DLC, devs are instead making cheap AAA games using the assets from more expensive, often overpriced, AAA games?

...I can get behind that.

Can't WAIT! The New Order was my fav game of 2014 slightly edging out Shadow of Mordor.