By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Race to 1 Million: Sunset Overdrive vs. Bayonetta 2 vs. The Order: 1886

GTAexpert said:
This comparison makes NO sense. The Order: 1886 has a very big disadvantage here because the reviews are what make people's opinions on a game before it comes out, and The Order: 1886 has far worse reviews than the other two.

Also, despite what people here say, its not as mainstream as the other two games.

A shooter is not as mainstream as whatever SSO is? Really? And totally ignoring the way bigger userbase of PS4? That's sandbagging, for sure.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
GTAexpert said:
This comparison makes NO sense. The Order: 1886 has a very big disadvantage here because the reviews are what make people's opinions on a game before it comes out, and The Order: 1886 has far worse reviews than the other two.

Also, despite what people here say, its not as mainstream as the other two games.

A shooter is not as mainstream as whatever SSO is? Really? And totally ignoring the way bigger userbase of PS4? That's sandbagging, for sure.

I don't know what sandbagging means. Sorry.

And lol at whatever SO is. Its an FPS, with open-world and multiplayer. TO is a TPS with a linear world, no multiplayer, short campaign and focus on story. So its not everyone's cup of tea.

GTAexpert said:
walsufnir said:

And lol at whatever SO is. Its an FPS, with open-world and multiplayer. TO is a TPS with a linear world, no multiplayer, short campaign and focus on story. So its not everyone's cup of tea.

I had to look it up myself, as I only had a German word in mind :) It's in the meaning of understatement.

GTAexpert said:
walsufnir said:

it has great graphics, thats the most important for most players.

And its on a "cool" console and got way better marketing as bayo2.

There is a sunset Xbox bundle and there is a Order Ps4 Bundle but no Bayo2 Wii u Bundle, so Wii u has many disadvantages.

Btw: Order sold ALOT more as Bayo 2 in Week 1.

But Bayo got a WAY BETTER Metascore, WAY better User critics, More Play time, Online Mode.

This just prooves:Marketing and graphics sales, gameplay and fun not.

Also: Most wii u owner got a wii u for games like Mario Kart, Smash and Bros U. Fun Gameplay, Great local multiplayer, sweet graphics.

Most PS4 Owner got a PS4 for Shooters and best graphics.

Bayonetta 2 just dont fit on wii u, like KH3 dont fit on Xbox or Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare dont really fit on PS/xbox at all. This game on wii u would be a hit. You will see by splatoons sells ;)

1-order

3- bayonetta