By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade X might hit June: UPDATE: Michael of Nintendo Favorited it???

I was expecting july and if june 26 is true, I'm almost right.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Nah. Too early. Sadly.

You'd think so (especially given the likely massive amount of content to translate), but if they were REALLY proactive with localization it's very possible.

uran10 said:
umegames said:
no way with xenoblade coming for the new 3ds around that time.

No, Xenoblade for 3ds is april. April.

yeah i just realized that, for some reason i thought it was late may right before e3. 

Still, would nintendo really want to release their 2 xeno games that close? x certainly feels like a late summer/early fall release, unless the plan is 

xeno / star fox / zelda

Well, that went down quickly

http://www.amazon.it/Nintendo-The-Legend-of-Zelda/dp/B00LGILUDQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1425439291&sr=1-2&keywords=zelda

Clyde32 said:
Well, that went down quickly

http://www.amazon.it/Nintendo-The-Legend-of-Zelda/dp/B00LGILUDQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1425439291&sr=1-2&keywords=zelda

Now it seems even more improbable. Same date release for BOTH Zelda U and Xenoblade X is highly unlikely...

...and Star Fox U has to come out before then too.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Or Nintendo finally relized this game makes non wii u owners give a damn about the console XD

This still sounds too good to be true, I reckon. We'll see.

What's so surprising? they've been localizing the game since the beggining. It's surprising it's not releasing at the same time as the japanese version.

Materia-Blade said:
curl-6 said:

What's so surprising? they've been localizing the game since the beggining. It's surprising it's not releasing at the same time as the japanese version.

Nintendo's games nearly always take forever to come out. Which is why I maintain X will be a September/October release in the West.

curl-6 said:

Nintendo's games nearly always take forever to come out. Which is why I maintain X will be a September/October release in the West.

Explain yourself. They take "forever" to come out in general, or they take "forever" to be localized?

Materia-Blade said:
curl-6 said:

Not really, localizing takes a lot of time especially with big games like this, it's not as simple as just straight off translating text...

Since Japan's release was in April, I was assuming that the Western release would be sometime in late August - September.

However, you will have to be very sceptical about the release because Amazon IT also set release dates for Zelda U and Splatoon.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:

Explain yourself. They take "forever" to come out in general, or they take "forever" to be localized?

They just take longer to release than most other publishers. Probably cos they hold games back until they are ridiculously polished.