By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Have you ever camped outside for a game or console?

Never, though I've camped out for various Black Friday deals, none of them were directly videogame-related.

Brawl will change that in about...1 hour.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

never... i dont ever intend to either, if its there when i stroll in i'll buy it if not, too bad...

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

No, and I don't plan on it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Never haven't, because that sort of thing don't happen here. (At least not in these parts of Finland) Usually get games/systems at the morning when shops open.

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

HELL NAW!!

Around the Network

Yeah i showed up at midnight for a Wii it was with a friend and it was a pretty good night.  also tried to get a zune on black friday.... they said they had like 50 and i was around 20 in line.... got in the store they had 4... that sucked bad

what for? also, no midnight launches in Germany as far as i know.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

5 hours for my PS3 pre-order, 2 for my old Wii, 6 for my PS2. I didn't camp out for any other console.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Only once to get my Wii. It was January '07 and I had to wait for about 4 hours outside Circuit City.. it was completely worth it.

I might do it for Brawl when it comes out in Australia, I never camped out before for a game or console...but if they do have some tourney on or so... I might think about doing it this year.