By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Have you ever camped outside for a game or console?

Im only 14 so i cant. otherwise i would get the belt from my mom if i tried, ;)

i begged my dad to line up after work and get a ps2 for me but he said NO. we eneded up getting one in 2002.

i begged my cousin who works at bestbuy to sneak a ps3 for me and i would pay her back. she told my mom. rofl. i needed up getting on on january 5th. 08 

Around the Network

no...thats too hardcore for me...i prefer good solid shelter...not tents

I camped out for about a 1 1/2 hours for my Wii preorder back when everyone thought they would be pretty easy to get (and I thought that too, I just wanted to be sure).

I'm 17 and I never did. But my brother who is 21 got Halo 3 on the midnight launch. He waited 2 hours to get it. It's not as extreme as a console purchase but we played well into the morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Nope.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

I camped out for the Wii and GC. Yeah I am a complete sucker for Nintendo first-party. It is a really fun experience honestly. I recomend any hardcore gamer try it just once. There is a certain feeling in the air that cannot be matched by anything else. A bunch of nerdy fanboys hanging out and waiting for a store to open is great bonding experience.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
  A bunch of nerdy fanboys hanging out and waiting for a store to open is great bonding experience.

rofl. so tell me do marioboys ever get pussy?

BottledSpringWater said:
I'm 17 and I never did. But my brother who is 21 got Halo 3 on the midnight launch. He waited 2 hours to get it. It's not as extreme as a console purchase but we played well into the morning.

Take that retarded guy out of your sig man. He's terrible.

Anyway, yeah, for pretty much every launch game I've bought, I've showed up before the store opened. Most recently, No More Heroes, tomorrow, Brawl(store I preordered has no midnight launch). 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Never, I am happy just ordering them online and getting them at launch, although I might for PS4 cause I will be old enough then to do that

No I just preorder in on the internetz and then I usually get it by mail 2 days before it officially releases. Why the heck would you wanna stay outside to get it? :s

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046