SNES 40 36.04%

Xbox One 42 37.84%

SNES better reign supreme 22 19.82%

Master Chief will carry t... 7 6.31%

Total:111

Should be easy enough to do.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:

There won't be a new Xbox in 2018, nor a new Playstation.  We just finished up a console generation where the Xbox 360 and PS3 went 8 and 7 years respectively before their successors were released.  Both M$ and Sony have invested billions in the X1 and PS4 and they are both in it for the long haul,  This generation isn't going to go back to the old 5 year cycle just because.  Only Nintendo will be releasing a new console by 2018, and that's because the Wii U will have run completely out of whatever steam it has left by then.

And the 360 in 2013 was "nothing?"  In its 8th year on the market, it moved over 6 million hardware units and over 118 million software units.  That's a heckuvalot more than nothing.  In fact its far more than what the mighty PS2 did in its 8th year in existence.

M$ will not pull the plug early on the X1 like they did with the original Xbox in favor of a jumpstart on Sony.  The X1 will once again have a minimum 7-8 year life cycle, and that should easily carry it past the SNES, probably in less than 5 years on the market as well.

Do you really think people will still buying the xbo on 2022? If Microsoft and playstation waits till 2022 to realease a new console... then they are pretty much doomed, pc is gonna eat them alive.

It'll probably outsell the NES by a small to moderate margin. I for one think the XB1 could push 70 million.

BraLoD said:
super6646 said:

It'll probably outsell the NES by a small to moderate margin. I for one think the XB1 could push 70 million.

So you cancelled your bet about the XBO beating the PS4 worldwide?

Because if you are expecting tnis to the XBO and think the PS4 will do less than this...

If you don't know the story, then yeah. But I never did that bet. Anyway I explained this a while ago, and not going to again.

Even the Wii U will :^)

Around the Network

I think it will, see sig