By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is there a chance Nintendo will announce something at GDC?

Release dates for XCX, Splatoon and Devil's Third approximation release date with new trailer.

Maybe if we are lucky a quick confirmation that more info on SMT X FE will be revealed at some point in the future. But nothing too major I think.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
Paatar said:
Release dates for XCX, Splatoon and Devil's Third approximation release date with new trailer.

Maybe if we are lucky a quick confirmation that more info on SMT X FE will be revealed at some point in the future. But nothing too major I think.

GDC already ended since last weekend.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Paatar said:

All I saw was Nintendo and announce so I posted... I should read a bit before I post xD

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

No... I think they'll wait until E3.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Paatar said:
Pavolink said:

All I saw was Nintendo and announce so I posted... I should read a bit before I post xD

At least you can keep your hype in check. Maybe in the next weeks we can have a new Nintendo Direct.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

After the Video Game Awards, there's no way on Earth to know what they'll announce and when. So I say it's possible.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9