By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - if the wiiu aaa port turned out to be DESTINY what would u think

Dr.Vita said:
b00moscone said:

Project CARS has already been confiemed for Wii U, it just doesn't have a release date yet :/

It won't be ported by Slightly Mad Studios. Tantalus would be the perfect one to port this game on the Wii U, they already have made this with Mass Effect 3.

No, seriously. The two first platforms Project CARS were going to be on were PC and the Wii U

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

Would be a bit dissapointed because it doesnt look like something I would enjoy. Would buy it though.. because that's what I do. Buying all the games :(

VanceIX said:
With the boatload of DLC purchases needed to keep playing it, I'd advise everyone pass on it.

If it were to be Destiny, I think Nintendo would ask to bundle all the DLC on the disk for a "special edition" similar to how they have Mass Effect 3. 

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

shikamaru317 said:
Kerotan said:
Would it be the best fps on the Wii U?

Black Ops 2 and Deus Ex: Human Revolution are better than Destiny imo. And I don't even like Black Ops 2

i don't like any of those 3 but overall none of them are bad. 

I doubt it would be destiny. The online infrastructure of the wii u doesn't seem like the best fit for destiny. If it was destiny for the wii u, I doubt it would sell well...

Around the Network

I'd be more confused than anything. I can't see how anyone at Activision would think Destiny would do well on the WiiU, especially without the initial launch hype the PS4 and X1 versions enjoyed.

I'd be very surprised if it came to Wii U... but I wouldn't buy it :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

i wouldn't buy it already committed to the franchise on PS4.

For me to switch platforms it would need to be better somehow and guarantee that the whole series is coming out.

I would think that this is pointless. Any port of a big game that is more than a month old is pointless, with the exception of Minecraft ofcourse

It fits the bill: AAA, not rated M, "biggest thing we've ever worked on".

I would be deeply disappointed though; I loathe Destiny.