By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Nemtsov's assassination, who did it...

Did Vladimir Putin have a connection to the assassination?

Yes, no doubt about that! 45 64.29%

No! He'd never go that far! 25 35.71%

Total:70
Jon-Erich said:
Ruler said:

America did this, they are know for making coups and destabelizing the world. See at chile coup

First of all, why would they want to do that? Don't you think they would rather use this guy as their puppet in future elections or for propaganda purposes? Secondly, Russia is not Chile. Also, the Russains did the same exact thing during the Cold War. Thirdly, you have this perception that the CIA is this organization that exists everywhere and can do anything at any time. This is not true at all. This was a Cold War myth created by the CIA themselves in order to make themselves appear more powerful than they actually were. The reality is the CIA isn't really better than any other intelligence organization and if anything, they've gotten worse at their job since the end of the Cold War.

its everywhere, they spy everywhere

Around the Network

Yup, I like the odds of an American sponsored hit, joint force with Mossad to destabilise Russia from withi, cuz any county on the planet that is considered a threat to the UK and USA must pay eventually.

Ruler said:
antigin said:
super6646, you absolutely have no idea what's going on, absolutely. I'm sure you never heard that name Nemtsov before. Putin was losing to the opposition. Yet another joke. 86% local support means losing.

He never had 86% support, Moscow is not entire Russia

He meant Putin. Putin has 86% support in Russia now. And first post in my quote is clear sarcasm.

As for Nemtsov. That guy was a vice-prime minister in Russia during Eltsin's rule. He's well known for Russians as a a thief and a lady's lover. Nobody takes him seriously, his support is lower than a statistical mistake on the surveys.

I'm really more and more thinking, that the reason for his death was his love affairs. Just some jealous lover of that Ukrainie whore he was with during assasination. After that opposition just starts using this as usual. Everybody was killed by Putin in Russia, yes. Personally, with a sniper rifle from Kremlin wall.

Also, I don't support this point of view, but that picture is hilarious! )

Who cares? Putin is directly or indirectly responsible anyway by creating an environment where mistreating the opposition is considered appropriate.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
Who cares? Putin is directly or indirectly responsible anyway by creating an environment where mistreating the opposition is considered appropriate.

Saturday mr Chechetov, one of the heads of Party of Regions (currently - opposition in Ukraine) fall down from his window in Kiev from 14th floor. Why there's no articles in western media that "Poroshenko killed Chechetov"? As you say, who cares?

Sharu said:
Zkuq said:

Saturday mr Chechetov, one of the heads of Party of Regions (currently - opposition in Ukraine) fall down from his window in Kiev from 14th floor. Why there's no articles in western media that "Poroshenko killed Chechetov"? As you say, who cares?

I'm not exactly sure what's your point, and I'm not even sure you got my 'who cares' comment right. My 'who cares' was meant to be 'who cares who killed him', not 'who cares about the situation'.

As for the Chechetov case, I hadn't indeed heard about it. That said, Ukraine is in a quite chaotic state right now, and news such as that get lost easily amidst the chaos. And Ukraine is much less important globally, so it's natural there isn't as much interest in things like this. Besides, as far as I can tell, it was a suicide of a depressed man about to be held responsible for his misdeeds in the past, so not very surprising. Of course in an ideal situation a depressed man wouldn't be pushed so hard that he breaks completely.

And finally, I haven't seen a single accusation against Puting regarding this murder from local media where I live. The media here is quite neutral in issues like this, and doesn't rush to quick conclusions all that easily. Well, at least quality publications don't. And let's me assure you: If any prominent opposition politician was murdered like this in any western country, it'd get a ton of attention ('a ton' being dependant on the global importance of the country in question). It's not just Russia that gets handled like this.

Zkuq said:
Sharu said:
Zkuq said:

And finally, I haven't seen a single accusation against Puting regarding this murder from local media where I live. The media here is quite neutral in issues like this, and doesn't rush to quick conclusions all that easily. Well, at least quality publications don't. And let's me assure you: If any prominent opposition politician was murdered like this in any western country, it'd get a ton of attention ('a ton' being dependant on the global importance of the country in question). It's not just Russia that gets handled like this.

That is nice in fact. Finland is our close and friendly neighbour. I'm from Murmansk, now live in Saint Petersburg and we've always had a good relations with Finnish guys! ))
In this case what bothers me most is that a lot of important western media immediately start blame Putin on this. Remember Boeing crash in Ukraine in July and those 'Putin killed my children' articles in newspapers? Now western media are VERY silent on that case. But for average Joe - Putin (and Russians!) are to blame. Thats what called 'making a negative image of a country and its leader'.

Also I just found an ideal picture for such a cases/blaming:

Ukrainian Right Sector false flag operation, in extra-cooperation with the White Tights backed by CIA money.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Super6466 it was either fox news' Russian correspondent or Kim Jong Un. I've only 1 braincell and even I know that.