By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the Feb NPD? PS4 WINS!!!

Which console will win Feb NPD

XB1 21 5.65%

PS4 216 58.06%

3DS 135 36.29%

Total:372
GTAexpert said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
GTAexpert said:
PS4 among home consoles. Handhelds don't matter here.

And why?

NPD result are for 3DS, PS4, XBO, Wii U, PSV, XB360, PS3, and Wii.

Why you said that the Handhelds don't matter?

Only because you don't like the portable console, that is nothing.

NPD released the number of all console, portble and home. If 3DS sold more than PS4 in the NPD, not have sense said that PS4 won the NPD... That is fact.

I should correct myself, handhelds don't matter anymore to ME. But yeah, 3DS + 3DS XL + 2DS + N3DS will sell more this month than PS4, that's for sure

You're missing out on some great games!

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
GTAexpert said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
GTAexpert said:
PS4 among home consoles. Handhelds don't matter here.

And why?

NPD result are for 3DS, PS4, XBO, Wii U, PSV, XB360, PS3, and Wii.

Why you said that the Handhelds don't matter?

Only because you don't like the portable console, that is nothing.

NPD released the number of all console, portble and home. If 3DS sold more than PS4 in the NPD, not have sense said that PS4 won the NPD... That is fact.

I should correct myself, handhelds don't matter anymore to ME. But yeah, 3DS + 3DS XL + 2DS + N3DS will sell more this month than PS4, that's for sure

You're missing out on some great games!

I know that, and I really want to play the 3DS Pokemon games, but I just can't handle PS2 graphics anymore after playing on PS4.

I'm not a graphics whore, not at all, but the difference is startling. Anyways I'm looking to buy a Wii U later in the year and I don't need two Nintendo systems

Oh, I also have a Vita, but I just don't care about it anymore.

GTAexpert said:

I know that, and I really want to play the 3DS Pokemon games, but I just can't handle PS2 graphics anymore after playing on PS4.

I'm not a graphics whore, not at all, but the difference is startling. Anyways I'm looking to buy a Wii U later in the year and I don't need to Nintendo systems

Pokémon has become stale imo.

What about Nintendo's next handheld? I hope it's PS3 like graphics, you'd be ok with that?

Games I was refering to were ALBW, OoT 3D, MM 3D, FE: A, Super Mario 3D Land, MH4U, etc.

I call it my Zelda machine lol.

But yeah, graphics can annoy me on the 3DS which is why I want Nintendo to announce a new HH soon.

Samus Aran said:
GTAexpert said:

I'm not a graphics whore, not at all, but the difference is startling. Anyways I'm looking to buy a Wii U later in the year and I don't need to Nintendo systems

Pokémon has become stale imo.

What about Nintendo's next handheld? I hope it's PS3 like graphics, you'd be ok with that?

Games I was refering to were ALBW, OoT 3D, MM 3D, FE: A, Super Mario 3D Land, MH4U, etc.

I call it my Zelda machine lol.

But yeah, graphics can annoy me on the 3DS which is why I want Nintendo to announce a new HH soon.

I don't like Zelda or MH. I haven't played any 3D Mario games so idk if its gonna be good enough to buy a new hardware for. Pokemon was great but got stale but the new gen ones have full 3D worlds, which might make it feel fresh. That's why I want to play it.

And I'll be absolutely fine with PS3 level graphics on a handheld, but being their next handheld it has to have two analog sticks to get my support. But if they announce a new handheld with PS3 level graphics AND dual analog setup at E3, I'll probably buy it instead of Wii U.

super6646 said:
generic-user-1 said:
why is xbox in the poll and wiiu not?

Becuase, its almost always a two man race. I've never seen anyone else complain about this, which means few people would vote for it. In fact the only reason I added the 3DS this month was because of the "new 3DS" release. Other than that the thread is mean't for people to simply vote on two consoles.

You should make that crystal clear in the opening post to avoid confusion and frustration.  

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:

I don't like Zelda or MH. I haven't played any 3D Mario games so idk if its gonna be good enough to buy a new hardware for. Pokemon was great but got stale but the new gen ones have full 3D worlds, which might make it feel fresh. That's why I want to play it.

And I'll be absolutely fine with PS3 level graphics on a handheld, but being their next handheld it has to have two analog sticks to get my support. But if they announce a new handheld with PS3 level graphics AND dual analog setup at E3, I'll probably buy it instead of Wii U.

The N3DS has dual analog support, so it seems like a safe bet for their next handheld.

1. 3DS
2. PS4
3. X1
4. WiiU
5. PSV

Unless The Order makes PS4 sales explode for the last two weeks of Feb then my vote is for the 3DS with ease.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Well its been 3 days, and the NPD results are in 3 days, so I'll bump it again.

Console only: PS4
Handheld too: new 3DS