By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the Feb NPD? PS4 WINS!!!

Which console will win Feb NPD

XB1 21 5.65%

PS4 216 58.06%

3DS 135 36.29%

Total:372

why is xbox in the poll and wiiu not?

Around the Network

3DS, no contest. It won't even be close.

It is a little surprising that PS4 leads, it just goes to show how thick headed some fans are.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

uran10 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
The poll result is so funny...
3DS have confirmed sold aroud 200k in a week... that is more than the total PS4 sales in January...

exactly. I don't see why people are not choosing 3DS

Read the thread and you'll find out 

I saw 3DS too late: definitely going with 3DS.

3DS > PS4 > XB1

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Around the Network

Yeah, i voted for PS4 because the 3DS option wasn't there, but 3DS will take it comfortably I'd say, then PS4, then XB1, then day light, then Wii U

Isn't even a contest. 3DS will clearly win in the category that doesn't matter and PS4 will easily edge out X1.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

3DS without a doubt, PS4 will edge out Xb1 but 3DS will edge the rest.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

3ds easily.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

generic-user-1 said:
why is xbox in the poll and wiiu not?

Becuase, its almost always a two man race. I've never seen anyone else complain about this, which means few people would vote for it. In fact the only reason I added the 3DS this month was because of the "new 3DS" release. Other than that the thread is mean't for people to simply vote on two consoles.