By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Originally, the plan was naked Raiden’s privates could get exposed during combat

Tagged games:

Ka-pi96 said:
PieToast said:
I actually thought his privates weren't dangling around because they were tightly tucked in from the cold.

Maybe it was hard to render penises on 6th gen hardware, or maybe Kojima wanted us to mistake him for a women, because you know.... He was created to be the opposite of snake and to ridicule the male types that usually take the rule in those action movies and games MGS pays homage to.

Kinda of a... flat chested woman....

A flat chested woman named Jack.

Around the Network
estebxx said:
i knew this was a Wright thread!, also... of course that idea wouldnt have worked, you can have someone decapitated on a game with tons of blood, but showing some extra skin is always a more "controversial" event...

I can think of one example where skin was reeaally more controversial than gore...

" border="0">

.- -... -.-. -..

I saw the thread title, and I knew it was from you.

As a fellow Raiden love-- er... fan, I admit I would've welcomed this, though I prefer him with his sneaking suit on. However, people who aren't too keen on him, would've hated this part to death. Not to mention all the hate from the sensationalistic media.

Yeah, I always wondered where the Decoy Octopus boss fight was! Well I mean I know why it's not there now, but I kinda expected the fight back then... And I still get a funny feeling of skipping a boss fight. Interesting if it was actually planned to feel like that.