By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Short Review of The Last of Us

I hope this review isn't counted on metacritic

Around the Network

So, after you stopped being violent you start making other people mad by trolling them?

Is that some form of compensation?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Esiar said:

This is actually a review. A short one, like I said. But don't get all, "Nintentacle is normal again.", because there is still a deeper message to it.

Story:

Very, very, good. I actually wanted to play it again after I first finished it just for the story. Very well written. 

9.5/10

Gameplay:

Very good. I had a lot of fun with it. I liked the Stealth and Combat a lot.

8.3/10

Music:

One song worth remembering - The main song. I don't even know the other ones, despite listening to a large portion of the soundtrack.

7/10

DLC:

Never played it.

Idk/10

Total Score: Averages out at about 6.5/10. I gave the game a 1/10 in terms of violent content. The only part I can remember that was genuinely clean and had no evil part to it is when they pet the Giraffe (And even some of that is optional). So, awesome story, fun content, one good song, but way too dark for me to even consider playing again. Peace!

The first sequence in winter was very peaceful even though Ellie was hunting a deer is was for food not for the lulz. So your peacefulness score should be at least 3/10 as the early winter sequence is much longer than the giraffe scene.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
The first sequence in winter was very peaceful even though Ellie was hunting a deer is was for food not for the lulz. So your peacefulness score should be at least 3/10 as the early winter sequence is much longer than the giraffe scene.

The opening cutscene is also very peaceful. 4/10

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

First chapter ends violently and some sections had too much water.

1/7.8

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network

Deeper message huh?

-8.3=1.2 

+7=8.2 

-6.5=1.7 

+2=2.7 (doubled the 1 because it's the second score in the line of text)

-0.7=2 ("idk" is not a number so the second time i use the number above it would be divided by 10)

+1=3 ("idk" is one thing... 1=1)

The number 3 is used 3 times in I3LuEI3omI3eR's name

3+3=6 (the first 3 is the one i got from the calculation and the second one is the 3 I3s from I3LuEI3omI3eR's name)

six...

s*x?

You and I3LuEI3omI3eR had s*x?!

wait... having s*x could also be interpreted as "becoming one"...

Esiar and I3LuEI3omI3eR are the same person?

Pointless thread pointless review. Started well but then you finish by saying to dark and violent?

FrozenXIV said:
Esiar said:

Story:

Very, very, good. I actually wanted to play it again after I first finished it just for the story. Very well written. 

9.5/10

Total Score: Averages out at about 6.5/10. I gave the game a 1/10 in terms of violent content. The only part I can remember that was genuinely clean and had no evil part to it is when they pet the Giraffe (And even some of that is optional). So, awesome story, fun content, one good song, but way too dark for me to even consider playing again. Peace!

First part was my thoughts in June 2014 and the second parts are my thoughts now. I changed my mind.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Porcupine_I said:
So, after you stopped being violent you start making other people mad by trolling them?

Is that some form of compensation?

This thread, you may be able to consider it trolling. The one involving stopping playings and becoming violent were not troll threads though.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

It's good to see TLOUR still getting actively promoted on forums.

The PS5 Exists.