By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do You Use Walkthrough's If You Get Stuck In A Game?

I use them as last resource if stuck and regularly after clearing a section, level, quest, etc, to avoid missing anything or doing unrepairable mistakes, as I like to max out games and I don't want to miss anything, but I have no time to play them again.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Yes. Sometimes I'm dumb. Sometimes the game designers were dumb. It happens. When it does, we need walkthroughs.

in RPG games no, In zelda every single game except a link bewteen worlds because I knew every secret in Link to the past (Let's plays and my own playthrough)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I do once it gets to the point of trying to get 100% but as far as 'story' or 'main game' is concerned i avoid them.

short and simple: yes

Around the Network

for collectibles yeah i usually do unless there are in game maps you can buy. if i'm stuck i try to work it out and think of everything but occasionally i do. the last time i think it was on uncharted 3 for one of the puzzles.

ArchangelMadzz said:
If you have completed PT then your answer is yes. Some puzzles were just plain fucking stupid.

Whats PT?

If I spent more than 2 hours stuck on the same place I use them.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Materia-Blade said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
If you have completed PT then your answer is yes. Some puzzles were just plain fucking stupid.

Whats PT?

Playable Teaser. It's a Silent Hill (PS4) demo. If you google search images of "pt" you find some communist images tho

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Yes, my time is too precious to waste running around trying to figure out what i missed in order to progress.